HUDS.TF

axhud

HUD Information

Description

I took off the 4:3 compatable tag due to my own oversights. My apologies to 4:3 users.

notoHUD redux of sorts. It has similar attributes but I aimed to make it different enough.

Credits to n0kk for the base hud (nuhud)

DISABLE FLOATING HEALTH OR YOUR TEAMMATE'S HEALTH AND NAME WILL BE BROKEN (tf_hud_target_id_disable_floating_health 1)

Still needs a little work, however.

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

- n0kk for nuhud (hud base)
- whayay and watterson for misc elements.
- Omni for main inspiration

Special Thanks

- Rule for reminding me to upload this
- Raysfire and doodle for the amazing hud tutorials
- @paul

Changelog

V 1.1.2
-Added an alt scoreboard for 4:3 and 5:4 users

V 1.1.0
-Changed hudplayerclass.res
-Increased size of killfeed minimally
-Changed the hud item meters
-Updated the medic hud
-FIXED spectator target id's
-Added beta minmode

V 1.0.2
-Added support for 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratios
-Added transparent viewmodel support (enable at the bottom of hudlayout.res)

V 1.0.1
-Fixed Item meters
-Fixed stopwatch timer overlapping with match hud at the top

User Comments

First nice clean hud i good hud man

i quite like this hud, will you make it compatible with 4:3 in the future?

the CMainTargetID is broken for this HUD for some reason! Please fix this! It looks ok in the screenshot but it's just a small white box on my screen

very good

pretty nice HUD m8

It says it isn't compatible with Linux, however I primarily use Linux for gaming and this HUD works perfectly with it. Just a note to the, like, 1 other person who plays TF2 in linux

Hey, I have a small complaint. Names and life count are kinda glitched, and they don't show correctly, like they are too much to the right and that makes them barely visible, and sometimes not readable at all. And also, I think you should add a "Reload Hud" button for the occasions when the life of the other players isn't visible at all. So yeah. Please don't let these amazing hud die. Thank you for your work Mr. Alex_f.

Pretty good looking hud although some of the features are too small like the pocket's ammo (when healing someone as medic) or the money on the ground ( in MVM) , you might wanna make them apear larger and not putting the MVM money on the ground and money that you have in the far left corner .

@fancybear try this command in your config

tf_hud_target_id_disable_floating_health 1

Some questions here: https://imgur.com/a/PqwQEhf
(Res. 1080)

love the hud, but can we expect arena mode compatibility in the future

@+name I have no plans to fix the floating health for now

the namebox is broken, please fix

IF YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO READ THE README FILE OR THE FUCKING HUD SUBMISSION PAGE YOU CAN FIX BROKEN TEAMMATES HEALTH BY DISABLING FLOATING HEALTH IN ADVANCED OPTIONS OR USING "tf_hud_target_id_disable_floating_health 1"

LEARN TO READ OR GOOGLE YOUR PROBLEMS YOU FUCKING APES

Great hud, however I have some things that could be 'fixed'. It would be nice if you could make it so that once you queue up for casual mode you don't have to manually click out and it just goes back to the home screen. It would also be nice if you could lower the charge meter down a bit, because if you have two charge meters it is a bit hard to see the events happening directly in front of you.
These are just minor complaints, but overall this is a great hud. Nice job.

I also found another issue. For some reason, the damage numbers are slightly cut off if the last digit of the damage number ends in a 0. For example, if you did 123 damage, the damage number would be fine, however if you did 100 damage, the damage number would be slightly cut off. This is referring to the damage number displayed near your ammo, not the damage number displayed near the top of the enemy.

I have another complaint. In other huds, when you want to quickly change your loadout on the fly, you can press e after you press , to make quick changes, however in this hud, y ou have to manually click. When time is low you need to make fast changes and that would be a great change if you could implement it.

preloading doesn't seem to work

creamy k have you heard of an options tab in the menu,where you can bind keys to do certain actions etc.

Click back while in the cosmetic/item changing menu will un-equip that cosmetic/item

https://imgur.com/a/VEFao7K 4:3 isn't working

dead mow he said he took it off.

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (2.58 MB)  

Last Updated: 10-08-2018

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 6,833

Views: 42939

Rating:

• 14 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Developer

Alex_f

Copyright © 2014 - 2018 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2018 MyBB Group and Steam.