HUDS.TF

Hypnotize Hud

HUD Information

Description

Material TF2 Hud that aims to keep a really simple in-game ui and modern menus.
Hud supports multiple fonts and crosshairs!

More Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/4sgZ1
F.A.Q: https://github.com/Hypnootize/Hypnotize-.../README.md

*this hud might work on Mac systems but I have no way to try it*

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

m0re: Starting base
extracrispy: Material VTF
whayay and Marblr: Classes and Ready Icons
Broesel, Knuckles, Seeker: Crosshairs Fonts

Special Thanks

Omni, Doodle, Wiet, Flame, Rays: Infinitely useful Hud Guides and Huds.tf news posts

Changelog

-Added a new respawn font (Install Nexa Respawn)
-Fixed Duel Minigame/Coach Hud
-Added Robot Destruction Hud
-Added a new Players Status Bar
-Added Health Box customization
-Moved the White&Black Killfeed icons to customizations
-Added Vote/Report/Revive UIs to match the hud

User Comments

YAY Hypnotize its me daniel! You finally posted this hud on huds.tf ! Yass! It's great btw!

looks good man - good job Big Grin

bLa

If this isn't proof that we're in the Golden Age of HUD creating/editing then idk what is
amazing job once again Hypno, you never disappoint

hello, just asking where the quake font is? it's not in the files

bLa

@Paks - the Quake font is HANDGOTN.ttf

the best hud

Can't click on ConTracker on Main Menu only, hard to read some of the names of items/cosmetics in the loadout customization/inventory menus and the skinned weapons have a graphical bug when selecting weapons on the loadout customizer menu (not directly on the loadout, but when you select it). Oh, and 1 suggestion I have that's pretty minor. The capture point counter numbers should be smaller. Great HUD!

@Paks
I already helped you on steam but just in case someone else has the same problem, the font is changeable from the ClientScheme.res

@OpticSkies
I was aware of the skins problem and now is fixed, I'm still working on the items colors and stuff so this will come soon I guess. About the ConTracker, it works fine for me in both main menu and pause menu so I don't know what the problem can be sorry! Sad And thanks for the suggestions!

This is beautiful! Love the clean design and the placement.
One question, how do I enable the casual badge on scoreboard? It's intended to leave it blank?

@zee★
I kinda forgot about the badges, I'll add them back the next update for sure

god this is sexy...

The hud is now fixed for the new competitive update!

Is working fine for me, I don't know why for some people crashes and for other don't

I'm using a mac, like 99% of the stuff works except:
1. Text is a bit bigger
2. Where it tells you your level, the " : " is merged with the level value
Also I don't think this is a bug but the backpack icon is a shopping cart?

Just downloaded the latest version.
Casual badges in scoreboard still don't appear.

sexiest hud

@damnit_dolan
I have no idea about the text being bigger but the level thing can be fixed by installing the nexa numbers.otf font in your system I think.
And yeah the backpack icon is a shopping cart cause I didn't have a better icon rofl

@zee★
Oh on I forgot my bad, it will be a thing as soon as I upload the new version with some fixes I'm working on

any chance you could make an option for a scoreboard with full details?
also i wish there was a way to put other info like killstreaks and heads/organs in a more centered location.
also i don't know why but my objective icons aren't always stylized

one more things is the highest killstreak panel at the end of the round is missing

Ta0

very clean and simple hud, i love it. one change that would be great is if the killstreak counter was placed maybe below your health or just anywhere on the screen where it is easily visible.

@Hypnotize
Can't wait for it! Thanks for the response Smile

@TaO
Tbh, KS counter at top right was a great placement because I don't want to see/know what my killstreak at, it will make me paranoid. lol

@Lagomorph
I will make a full stats scoreboard options whenever I can, about everything else I like the way things are at the moment!

it doesnt work for me i dont have any mods or anything installed so i dont know why it doesnt work btw i use windows

@Hypnotize sounds good, i'm loving your hud so far!

@THExtremion
Can you give me more infos? like is the hud crashing or you are getting the default hud instead? Also Have you already tried following the "Quick installation Guide" file?

The casual badges UI on scoreboard is bugged
https://i.imgur.com/ugZGuyk.jpg

I've tried both 1440p and 1080p. Same result

I can't find a way to fix that scoreboard medals bug :\ I guess is because i pinned most stuff in my scoreboard or something idk. I'm just gonna leave them off until i find and actual fix.

@Hypnotize, I really enjoy this hud its great voor comp, casual and more, but I think it has one Major flaw, you can't really use the hud if you want to play MvM, the hud only says which classes there will be, but doesn't show with borders or background colors if it is critted or a giant etc. and that is really annoying if you are playing MvM, I hope you can add this and just use the default colors. Keep up the great work!

@Hypnotize, I tried to change the colors of huddmgacc.res by going into cheme and change "Damage Numbers" to 255 255 0 255, instead of 255 0 0 255, but it didn't change anything, after that I tried to change it in the huddmgacc.res itself and also doesn't give any result. any idea?

@Snorry I'll check for mvm, and you can change the damage numbers color from the advanced options!

Whats the font of the health, ammo, killstreak // the in-server stuff

@Lightning Strike the font used by default is NexaBold

Hey the 5cp custom control points seem to be broken and showing me the default ones instead. Only thing I did with the hud was change the font so was wondering if i may have broke something

bLa

@Hoxly
Custom control points don't work in sv_pure enabled servers.

hud beatiful but the background and need a loadscreen for the buildings when are buildings but everything is beatiful (i love the SPY, MEDIC, DEMO, ENGI huds)

I found almost no problems with the hud, but 1 thing i would suggest, is adding a "Find Game" to the top right tf logo, and "Disconnect" with the other logo, since it'll make it easier to find/disconnect thru casual servers. thanks

some kill icons dont appear, most notably the market gardener

i was wondering how to install fonts i love the look of the cursive one Big Grin

Very nice HUD. I had no issues Smile

the kill icon some of them doesn't show up. Still great hud! Hope u fix it! And can u make when i press escape while in game.. But still make it transperant to see my game and also add "Resume Game" at the top left so i don't have to press my escape button again. Thank you! Big GrinD

I like the looks. Material design is one of my soft spots. Is there any way you could release a version with the stats a little bit more to the sides of the screen? While i'm at it, is there any way to change the fonts of the HUD?

I mean top right**

@pyroman50 @[✖‿✖]Mëllø[✖‿✖]
I removed the custom killfeed icons because they are kind inconsistant, that bug shouldn't happen anymore now.

@Lightning Strike @[✖‿✖]Mëllø[✖‿✖]
About the menu and buttons i like how everything looks right now, I think the resume button is not really essential and i like to keep it as clean as possible.

@T. Hanos @NGS | Lightning
You can change the fonts from the ClientScheme.res, you can read the f.a.q about it here: https://github.com/Hypnootize/Hypnotize-Hud

Sokay.. Thanks for replying and new update! Big Grin b

Thanks!

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (1.56 MB)  

Last Updated: 05-17-2018

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 8,024

Views: 50539

Rating:

• 17 Vote(s) - 4.65 Average

Developer

Hypnotize

Copyright © 2014 - 2018 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2018 MyBB Group and Steam.