HUDS.TF

Advertisement (Remove Ads?)

Hypnotize Hud

Download (5 MB)

Last Updated: Yesterday

HUD Information

Description

Material TF2 Hud that aims to keep a really simple in-game ui and modern menus.

More Screenshots
F.A.Q

HUD Features

Operating System Supported?
Windows  
Mac  
Linux  
Resolutions Supported?
4:3  
5:4  
16:9  
16:10  
Miscellaneous Supported?
Custom Fonts  
Custom Menus  
Extra Scoreboards  
HUD Crosshairs  
Minmode Toggle  
Custom Materials  
Easy Customization  
Gamemodes Supported?
Tournament  
Competitive  
Arena  
Attack/Defend  
Capture the Flag  
Control Points  
Domination  
Halloween  
King of the Hill  
Mannpower  
Mann Vs. Machine  
Passtime  
Payload  
Payload Race  
Player Destruction  
Robot Destruction  
Special Delivery  
Territorial Control  

Credits

m0re: Starting base
Extracrispy,Rawsor : Material VTF
whayay and Marblr: Classes and Ready Icons
Broesel, Knuckles, Seeker: Crosshairs Fonts
Colly: Killfeed icons help
bLa: Huge help on finding bugs and fixes

Special Thanks

Omni, Doodle, Wiet, Flame, Rays: Infinitely useful Hud Guides and Huds.tf posts on updates

Changelog

08/07/2020

- Added compatibility for the new mute menu
- Enabled scoreboard rank medals as they show the tier now, full stats scoreboard is also enabled by default now
- Removed some font definitions in order to optimize the hud
- Changed the hud crosshairs to use a better font which also helps with hud optimization
- Improved quality of the crafting and store filter icons
- Centered team switch/blance message (I just now remembered it was scuffed)

User Comments

CTZ daniel posted on 20-03-2018, 01:26 PM

YAY Hypnotize its me daniel! You finally posted this hud on huds.tf ! Yass! It's great btw!

fstiv_ posted on 20-03-2018, 07:49 PM

looks good man - good job Big Grin

bLa posted on 21-03-2018, 09:41 AM

If this isn't proof that we're in the Golden Age of HUD creating/editing then idk what is
amazing job once again Hypno, you never disappoint

Paks posted on 21-03-2018, 03:00 PM

hello, just asking where the quake font is? it's not in the files

bLa posted on 21-03-2018, 07:40 PM

@Paks - the Quake font is HANDGOTN.ttf

voosher posted on 23-03-2018, 11:29 PM

the best hud

OpticSkies posted on 24-03-2018, 11:29 PM

Can't click on ConTracker on Main Menu only, hard to read some of the names of items/cosmetics in the loadout customization/inventory menus and the skinned weapons have a graphical bug when selecting weapons on the loadout customizer menu (not directly on the loadout, but when you select it). Oh, and 1 suggestion I have that's pretty minor. The capture point counter numbers should be smaller. Great HUD!

Hypnotize posted on 25-03-2018, 06:23 PM

@Paks
I already helped you on steam but just in case someone else has the same problem, the font is changeable from the ClientScheme.res

@OpticSkies
I was aware of the skins problem and now is fixed, I'm still working on the items colors and stuff so this will come soon I guess. About the ConTracker, it works fine for me in both main menu and pause menu so I don't know what the problem can be sorry! Sad And thanks for the suggestions!

zee★ posted on 28-03-2018, 02:32 AM

This is beautiful! Love the clean design and the placement.
One question, how do I enable the casual badge on scoreboard? It's intended to leave it blank?

Hypnotize posted on 28-03-2018, 09:42 PM

@zee★
I kinda forgot about the badges, I'll add them back the next update for sure

FireDemon | DemonicPyro posted on 29-03-2018, 06:12 PM

god this is sexy...

Hypnotize posted on 30-03-2018, 04:53 PM

The hud is now fixed for the new competitive update!

Hypnotize posted on 30-03-2018, 08:18 PM

Is working fine for me, I don't know why for some people crashes and for other don't

stardusterr posted on 30-03-2018, 11:13 PM

I'm using a mac, like 99% of the stuff works except:
1. Text is a bit bigger
2. Where it tells you your level, the " : " is merged with the level value
Also I don't think this is a bug but the backpack icon is a shopping cart?

zee★ posted on 31-03-2018, 11:34 AM

Just downloaded the latest version.
Casual badges in scoreboard still don't appear.

h ツ posted on 31-03-2018, 06:08 PM

sexiest hud

Hypnotize posted on 01-04-2018, 05:24 PM

@damnit_dolan
I have no idea about the text being bigger but the level thing can be fixed by installing the nexa numbers.otf font in your system I think.
And yeah the backpack icon is a shopping cart cause I didn't have a better icon rofl

@zee★
Oh on I forgot my bad, it will be a thing as soon as I upload the new version with some fixes I'm working on

Lagomorph posted on 01-04-2018, 10:41 PM

any chance you could make an option for a scoreboard with full details?
also i wish there was a way to put other info like killstreaks and heads/organs in a more centered location.
also i don't know why but my objective icons aren't always stylized

Lagomorph posted on 02-04-2018, 01:10 AM

one more things is the highest killstreak panel at the end of the round is missing

tao posted on 02-04-2018, 11:27 AM

very clean and simple hud, i love it. one change that would be great is if the killstreak counter was placed maybe below your health or just anywhere on the screen where it is easily visible.

zee★ posted on 02-04-2018, 12:16 PM

@Hypnotize
Can't wait for it! Thanks for the response Smile

@TaO
Tbh, KS counter at top right was a great placement because I don't want to see/know what my killstreak at, it will make me paranoid. lol

Hypnotize posted on 03-04-2018, 05:11 PM

@Lagomorph
I will make a full stats scoreboard options whenever I can, about everything else I like the way things are at the moment!

THExtremion posted on 03-04-2018, 05:23 PM

it doesnt work for me i dont have any mods or anything installed so i dont know why it doesnt work btw i use windows

Lagomorph posted on 03-04-2018, 05:24 PM

@Hypnotize sounds good, i'm loving your hud so far!

Hypnotize posted on 03-04-2018, 05:30 PM

@THExtremion
Can you give me more infos? like is the hud crashing or you are getting the default hud instead? Also Have you already tried following the "Quick installation Guide" file?

zee★ posted on 04-04-2018, 06:32 AM

The casual badges UI on scoreboard is bugged
https://i.imgur.com/ugZGuyk.jpg

I've tried both 1440p and 1080p. Same result

Hypnotize posted on 11-04-2018, 04:43 PM

I can't find a way to fix that scoreboard medals bug :\ I guess is because i pinned most stuff in my scoreboard or something idk. I'm just gonna leave them off until i find and actual fix.

Snorry posted on 21-04-2018, 02:47 PM

@Hypnotize, I really enjoy this hud its great voor comp, casual and more, but I think it has one Major flaw, you can't really use the hud if you want to play MvM, the hud only says which classes there will be, but doesn't show with borders or background colors if it is critted or a giant etc. and that is really annoying if you are playing MvM, I hope you can add this and just use the default colors. Keep up the great work!

Snorry posted on 21-04-2018, 03:14 PM

@Hypnotize, I tried to change the colors of huddmgacc.res by going into cheme and change "Damage Numbers" to 255 255 0 255, instead of 255 0 0 255, but it didn't change anything, after that I tried to change it in the huddmgacc.res itself and also doesn't give any result. any idea?

Hypnotize posted on 28-04-2018, 03:28 PM

@Snorry I'll check for mvm, and you can change the damage numbers color from the advanced options!

Lightning Strike posted on 30-04-2018, 08:07 PM

Whats the font of the health, ammo, killstreak // the in-server stuff

Hypnotize posted on 02-05-2018, 05:12 PM

@Lightning Strike the font used by default is NexaBold

Hoxly posted on 02-05-2018, 11:18 PM

Hey the 5cp custom control points seem to be broken and showing me the default ones instead. Only thing I did with the hud was change the font so was wondering if i may have broke something

bLa posted on 03-05-2018, 06:43 PM

@Hoxly
Custom control points don't work in sv_pure enabled servers.

Max (2) posted on 03-05-2018, 10:50 PM

hud beatiful but the background and need a loadscreen for the buildings when are buildings but everything is beatiful (i love the SPY, MEDIC, DEMO, ENGI huds)

Lightning Strike posted on 05-05-2018, 09:57 AM

I found almost no problems with the hud, but 1 thing i would suggest, is adding a "Find Game" to the top right tf logo, and "Disconnect" with the other logo, since it'll make it easier to find/disconnect thru casual servers. thanks

pyroman50 posted on 10-05-2018, 12:03 AM

some kill icons dont appear, most notably the market gardener

NGS | Lightning posted on 10-05-2018, 02:02 AM

i was wondering how to install fonts i love the look of the cursive one Big Grin

LiNCHx posted on 12-05-2018, 12:45 AM

Very nice HUD. I had no issues Smile

mëllø. posted on 13-05-2018, 06:04 PM

the kill icon some of them doesn't show up. Still great hud! Hope u fix it! And can u make when i press escape while in game.. But still make it transperant to see my game and also add "Resume Game" at the top left so i don't have to press my escape button again. Thank you! Big GrinD

T. Hanos posted on 14-05-2018, 02:18 AM

I like the looks. Material design is one of my soft spots. Is there any way you could release a version with the stats a little bit more to the sides of the screen? While i'm at it, is there any way to change the fonts of the HUD?

mëllø. posted on 15-05-2018, 03:00 PM

I mean top right**

Hypnotize posted on 17-05-2018, 05:55 PM

@pyroman50 @[✖‿✖]Mëllø[✖‿✖]
I removed the custom killfeed icons because they are kind inconsistant, that bug shouldn't happen anymore now.

@Lightning Strike @[✖‿✖]Mëllø[✖‿✖]
About the menu and buttons i like how everything looks right now, I think the resume button is not really essential and i like to keep it as clean as possible.

@T. Hanos @NGS | Lightning
You can change the fonts from the ClientScheme.res, you can read the f.a.q about it here: https://github.com/Hypnootize/Hypnotize-Hud

mëllø. posted on 17-05-2018, 09:28 PM

Sokay.. Thanks for replying and new update! Big Grin b

pyroman50 posted on 18-05-2018, 03:10 AM

Thanks!

Vox3l-Gl1tch posted on 23-05-2018, 04:11 PM

I'm having a few problems with the hud, namely that the round time doesn't show up on my screen. The killfeed also doesn't show the names of the players, meaning I can't see who killed who.

Edit: Nvm, I fixed it

Nautek posted on 23-05-2018, 05:15 PM

I love this HUD,the only thing i don't like is that the BG is not transparent when pausing in-match Smile

mëllø. posted on 23-05-2018, 06:52 PM

Yea i agree ^

McBox posted on 25-05-2018, 11:19 PM

@Nautek you can change the BG to be transparent in the MainMenuOverride.res at resource\ui
just find
"BackgroundCustom"
{
"ControlName" "ImagePanel"
"fieldName" "BackgroundCustom"
"xpos" "0"
"ypos" "0"
"zpos" "-1"
"wide" "f0"
"tall" "f0"
"autoResize" "0"
"pinCorner" "0"
"visible" "0"
"enabled" "1"
"fillcolor" "Background"
}
and change the fillcolor to something like 0 0 0 100

McBox posted on 25-05-2018, 11:21 PM

Also, the build and destroy menu is misaligned for me. https://imgur.com/a/XVIkC0o

Mr.Turtle posted on 26-05-2018, 07:25 AM

Sweet hud, just one thing, i dont know if its just me but i can open the vote menu but i cant click the call vote button to kick them

Hypnotize posted on 26-05-2018, 02:46 PM

@McBox @Mr.Turtle
Fixed both ty for letting me know!

Mr.Turtle posted on 26-05-2018, 03:25 PM

ty

ค๔ภι™ | [RX] Tody posted on 27-05-2018, 01:50 PM

Can u do a customization for building status panel for engineer to upper or down a bit its overlapping the radio commands.Ty

mëllø. posted on 30-05-2018, 02:25 AM

Can u make a YouTube video on how to change font on this hud.. Ever time i do.. It just completely blank.. Nothing. That would be much appreciate! Smile

mÖÖp..se posted on 30-05-2018, 08:25 PM

How can i change the overheal color and the ammo to green? one that's a bit whiter?

mëllø. posted on 31-05-2018, 04:32 PM

@mÖÖp..se
U can change the color at color.res if im not wrong.

McBox posted on 03-06-2018, 07:40 PM

@[✖‿✖]Mëllø[✖‿✖]
Copied from the README.md on Github:
My Fonts are looking weird/different from the screenshots how can I fix it?
Go to resource/scheme/fontfiles and install all the fonts (right click on the font file and select install)

How can I change the font?
Go to resource/clientescheme.res and uncomment (remove the //) the font you want to use. Be sure to comment the font no longer in use!

mëllø. posted on 04-06-2018, 12:25 AM

What about Avenir?

S8mmy posted on 05-06-2018, 08:48 PM

A majority of the important HUD aspects work fine on Mac. (HP, Ammo, Main menu etc) It's just a couple details with the font and text in some areas. I'll take a few screenshots and send em to you when I can.

McBox posted on 05-06-2018, 10:33 PM

@[✖‿✖]Mëllø[✖‿✖]
You're clientescheme.res file should look like this if you want Avenir.
#base "../resource/scheme/Fonts_Default.res"
#base "../resource/scheme/Fonts_Icons.res"
#base "../resource/scheme/Fonts_Crosshairs.res"
#base "../resource/scheme/Colors.res"
#base "../resource/scheme/Borders.res"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////UNCOMMENT THE FONT YOU WANT TO USE/////////

//#base "../resource/scheme/Fonts_Game_Nexa.res"
#base "../resource/scheme/Fonts_Game_Avenir.res"
//#base "../resource/scheme/Fonts_Game_Neutra.res"
//#base "../resource/scheme/Fonts_Game_Quake.res"
//#base "../resource/scheme/Fonts_Game_Roboto.res"
//#base "../resource/scheme/Fonts_Game_Surface.res"

mëllø. posted on 06-06-2018, 08:10 PM

Aight.. I'll try that.. Thanks Smile

bLa posted on 09-06-2018, 05:52 AM

Found a small issue with engineer teleporter status: https://i.imgur.com/nSbcJmU.png

Hypnotize posted on 02-07-2018, 06:14 PM

@bLa Fixed
@S8mmy sure ty!

MyNameIsJamsAndJellies posted on 03-07-2018, 01:26 PM

I assume the change was preload was added to have CP icons work on Valve servers, but in that case it doesn't seem to work.

Hypnotize posted on 03-07-2018, 06:21 PM

Yeah the hud had a small typo that didn't make the preload actually work, I still have no idea if it works now tho I'll have to test it.

VaultShock posted on 06-07-2018, 02:28 AM

It's very good but it lacks things to the scoreboard like healing damage

SeillejDnaSmaj posted on 08-07-2018, 12:25 PM

You think you can have a customization that puts the Vaccinator resistance right under your crosshair or above your charge meter? I know it's a really widespread setting, I just thought it would be a tad more convinient.

Alex_f posted on 22-07-2018, 10:00 PM

top bar with all the player names and class icons is a bit iffy but otherwise this hud is fantastic

a341 posted on 25-07-2018, 05:21 AM

Pretty clean and nice looking HUD, thanks for creating this, but still want to ask, is there anyway to make main page background transparent? I wish i can see through the background when opening the console.

mëllø. posted on 25-07-2018, 08:12 PM

a341,
Look at McBox's comment.. Where he replied to Nautek

a341 posted on 26-07-2018, 02:42 AM

@[✖‿✖]Mëllø[✖‿✖]
Seem I am blind, thanks anyway.

mëllø. posted on 26-07-2018, 11:28 PM

YW Smile b

scrapnemite posted on 30-07-2018, 06:10 PM

I use Linux and my kill feed icons have error textures on them. Is there anyway to fix this?

mëllø. posted on 31-07-2018, 01:49 PM

Team status on top of the screen is kinda ehhh.. I hope u change to something simple.. Great example like m0rehud.. Simple and the respawn time is inside the player.. And this status is important to me if u tell me to just turn if off.. Big Grin

OpticSkies posted on 25-08-2018, 04:54 PM

I feel like this HUD should show what server you're in and show the rounds each team has won in the middle of the player menu on the top of the screen. Thanks.

mëllø. posted on 08-09-2018, 02:08 PM

YAY new update!!! (=^.^=)

Thespikedballofdoom posted on 09-09-2018, 08:29 PM

Damn!! this hud is really impressive. How did you do the names on the player status?

LiNCHx posted on 14-09-2018, 06:41 PM

Your HUD is awesome but I don't like the new Class Select Menu Sad
The old one was way better Wink

OpticSkies posted on 23-09-2018, 08:40 PM

I also prefer the old class select menu and the old map select menu. Also the payload tracker on the bottom seems to be broken where the cap points are; they're just skinny lines that seem to be just the middle section of the full square.

Hypnotize posted on 25-09-2018, 05:22 PM

@OpticSkies
Thats how i want the pl hud to look, the thin lines are the cap points. I don't really like having big squares in it.

stardusterr posted on 27-09-2018, 09:44 AM

I don't know if it's just this hud or not (doesn't happen on other huds for me so I'm quite sure it's only this), but sometimes when I get a new item it doesn't let me click on any buttons. So, if I go to the main menu and look at the new item notification, I will be forced to restart TF2 because I can't use any buttons on screen.
Could you please look into this?

Sylv (2) posted on 30-09-2018, 07:35 AM

How do you change the top bar to not make whatever team your on to be green?
Oh and make the chat bigger.

Hypnotize posted on 30-09-2018, 02:20 PM

@damnit_dolan
I don't think its a hud problem sadly since i know it happens with different huds even if they don't have a custom *new item found* menu, so there isn't much i can do about it :\
Btw if you press enter it goes away without any problems, no need to restart the game every time you get the bug.

@Sylv (2)
Last version doesn't have the green bg anymore by default so redownload the hud i guess. But just in case you need it the file is HudmatchStatus.res and edit "TeamStatus"
If you make the chat bigger is going to overlap with some other elemets.

MyNameIsJamsAndJellies posted on 06-10-2018, 06:57 AM

I have this overlapping with the class selection screen, I tried using the resolution overrides but it didn't fix it; any way to fix this? https://imgur.com/tb4Oqfj

Dat Memelord posted on 30-10-2018, 01:43 AM

Ok, I have a slight issue. I have installed the HUD however it doesn't work in-game. I have done everything right and it doesn't seem to work. I read the quick installation guides you put into the HUD master and everything should work. I saw what you put in Step 4, but I am not using either of those aspect ratios. I am using 16:9. Should I switch to 16:10 and THEN replace all the files in that one folder? I don't know if that is the problem or not. Now that I think of it, it could be because Scream Fortress dropped. I'm not sure if that is why it's not working or not.

Zode posted on 01-11-2018, 08:56 PM

@Hypnotize
Hey, I'm loving the hud in minmode. Is there a way you could add buttons to the pause menu to fix sound/hud/etc? Kinda like what C Sharp HUD has here: https://i.imgur.com/sWTroe3.png where it says "Fix". I think thery're simple binds to snd_restart, stopdemo, hud_reloadscheme but I find them extremely useful. Otherwise I'd like to add them myself to the menu but I don't know how to customize the hud to that extent. Thank you.

CibaCity posted on 05-11-2018, 12:28 AM

Not sure is this is an issue on my end or not. when in the main menu and I start the queue for casual the window that comes down from the top of my screen overlaps with the level and level progress bar. res: 1440x1080

https://imgur.com/a/AGLswuN

Hypnotize posted on 05-11-2018, 05:55 PM

@MyNameIsJamsAndJellies
I'll try to fix it for sure in the next update

@Dat Memelord
Well if you are using a 16:9 resolution then all you need to do is copy the Hypnotize Hud folder and put it into custom no need to do anything else. I'm not sure why it is not working, I mean there are multiple reasons. Are you getting the default hud instead of mine when you launch the game?

@Zode
Not a bad idea I can add them I just need a good idea on where to put them etc Big Grin

@CibaCity
Since it doesn't happen on full hd i forgot to check if it was a problem in any other resolution my bad. I'll see if i can adjust it in any way

I'll work on the next update whenever I have time and good ideas.

Dat Memelord posted on 13-11-2018, 04:50 AM

@Hypnotize
Yes I am still getting the normal HUD. The Hypnotize HUD is in my custom folder for TF2 as well, so I don't know what the problem is.

Zode posted on 17-11-2018, 04:12 PM

@Hypnotize
Forgot one tiny thing, before selecting teams I usually hold tab to see who's playing on each team but it doesn't seem to work with this hud. Is it expected? Thank you for the efforts, this is my favorite hud.

mëllø. posted on 15-12-2018, 12:22 PM

Its hard to tell the difference between the loadout for the class.. can u highlight the letter 'A,B,C or D' for the current loadout please.. thank you! Smile ??

skiwror213 posted on 23-12-2018, 01:12 AM

can you change the main menu please? the hud is fine but the menu is somewhat ugly (no offense)

Hypnotize posted on 23-12-2018, 01:00 PM

nah

skiwror213 posted on 27-12-2018, 09:18 PM

why?

mëllø. posted on 29-12-2018, 12:54 AM

What did u change Hypnotize? Changelog is empty tho Sad

Hypnotize posted on 29-12-2018, 12:19 PM

@skiwror213
I like it as it is right now, it's pretty clean and easy to use so i'm probably not gonna change it anytime soon.

@[✖‿✖]Mëllø[✖‿✖]
Oh yeah i actually didn't i forgot, I didn't change much just a couple of minor things plus i highlighted again the loadout letters like u said and added some useful tools to the pause menu.

mëllø. posted on 31-12-2018, 02:36 PM

Yay! Thanks Hypnotize! Appreciate it alot!

skiwror213 posted on 31-12-2018, 09:10 PM

you are a son of a bitch face dick that fuck hahaha trash
o

Hypnotize posted on 01-01-2019, 12:51 PM

Thank you so much for the support skiwror!

mëllø. posted on 01-01-2019, 04:02 PM

LMAO! XDdDDddD

skiwror213 posted on 02-01-2019, 07:17 PM

the truth desía a joke but seeing your answer I fell out of laughter jajajajjaja equal good hud

Jarrett posted on 03-02-2019, 07:39 AM

is it possible to change the way the payload caps look? i dont like the little sliver, any help would be appreciated

MrGaby5290 posted on 17-02-2019, 09:48 PM

Hey, hypnotize. Could you add the meet you match stats onto the front page?

Hypnotize posted on 05-03-2019, 01:30 PM

Sorry for the late answers, i forgot to check this for a while.

@Jarrett
It is possible yeah, the file is ObjectiveStatusEscort.res and I was thinking about reworking it but for now you could use the older version the hud used to have. Just download this version, take the ObjectiveStatusEscort.res file and replace it in the last version of the hud!

https://github.com/Hypnootize/Hypnotize-...6d3318.zip

@MrGaby5290
I don't really like having them there so probably no sry

MrSpawning | trade.tf posted on 10-03-2019, 02:27 PM

This hud is very well made, congratulations!

mëllø. posted on 14-03-2019, 02:31 PM

What's the changelog Hypnotize? Big Grin

Hypnotize posted on 20-03-2019, 12:24 PM

Was just 2 or 3 fixes nothing noticeable. When i don't even release a changelog is because is very minor stuff most of the time.

pyroman50 posted on 21-03-2019, 01:17 AM

can you make menu transparent while in-game?

gamer bro 854 posted on 30-03-2019, 05:16 AM

hey umm i need some help apprently when i install it and evrything and i load into tf2 i wont work any ideas?

LUV posted on 01-04-2019, 11:10 PM

Is there a fix to the thin lines that show up at around the border of the basechat after it has been resized?

Hypnotize posted on 08-04-2019, 08:19 PM

@pyroman50
I just added a customization for that!

@gamer bro 854
Follow the installation guide file included in the hud if you didn't already, if you did then I'm not sure are you on windows?

@LUV
I'm not sure what you are talking about there sorry, can you try to provide a screenshot or something maybe?

Mymom247 posted on 20-05-2019, 08:26 PM

um... HUD doesn't work or is it just me?

t.tv/sykh3 posted on 09-06-2019, 06:18 PM

great hud! would you consider changing the console and server browser fonts as well? I find the default ones hard to read...

stardusterr posted on 15-06-2019, 09:06 AM

Hey, in mvm as medic, if you get the projectile shield the energy bar is on the same spot as the uber bar. Would you mind fixing that?

aBIGno posted on 06-07-2019, 11:57 AM

how to change background, because i want to use the jojo background

lromixl posted on 11-08-2019, 01:56 PM

Very good hud but I suggest you move the spy disguise kit menu to the center of the screen, same goes to the engineer buildings menu Smile

Vogel posted on 11-09-2019, 06:57 AM

help when i download it it dosent appear

TriNest posted on 27-10-2019, 03:17 AM

This hud is amazing I being using it for 3 months now

NeeK posted on 24-11-2019, 07:08 PM

this hud is amazing but the clock, soooo small on upper left it's annoying and prevents me to use it

adri posted on 26-12-2019, 07:13 PM

Hi, first I am really happy with this hud, it's simple, effective, light and clean.
Yet I have one thing that annoys me when I am playing MvM : when I am disguised I can't see the number that tells me how much money is left on the ground. https://imgur.com/IznmRRF

Last point I want to make is about the shield bar in MvM as @lromixl said it. https://imgur.com/YG2XQ4o

Hypnotize posted on 24-03-2020, 04:58 PM

I'm aware about the medic shield meter overlap problem but I'm yet to find a solution that I actualy like since just moving the shield meter will cause other problems itself. I'll be doing some positioning tests to see how I can adjust it!

im bad (2) posted on 04-05-2020, 11:15 AM

why i cant download this hud

Seriful91 posted on 13-05-2020, 09:40 AM

Hey cool hud however i have one question,bis it possible to keep the item quality name color without the background of the item? So the item name is still colored but the background of the item is gray? Thanks and again cool hud.

Hypnotize posted on 13-05-2020, 04:01 PM

@Seriful91

If you open the resource/scheme/colors.res almost at the start of the file you will find the "ITEM QUALITY COLORS" section, each one of these colors controls a different item quality color so you could change all these rgb codes to be gray and you will get exactly the result you wanted!
If you want to make them the same color as the empty backpack slot then you should use "50 50 50 255"

switez (son of swipez) posted on 15-05-2020, 02:56 PM

is there a way to customize the ammo and hp? i like it small and more closer to crosshair and my model being bottom left. i said customizable so other people can customize too

DosD70 posted on 15-05-2020, 07:21 PM

Hello Hypnotize! Great heads-on display but can you fix the performance on the Mann Vs Machine mode?
The "A+, A, B, C, D, etc." It really bothers me when I check the leaderboard, Thank you! Big Grin

noobmaster69 posted on 22-05-2020, 03:13 PM

How exactly would you install the hud for 16x10. The instructions are unclear for me.

Hypnotize posted on 23-05-2020, 01:50 PM

@switez (son of swipez)
The minmode version (cl_hud_minmode 1 in console to activate it) does that pretty much, makes it so health and ammo are closer to the crosshair. If its not enough you could try to manually reposition them from the HudPlayerHealth.res and HudAmmoWeapons.res files, inside the files you wanna look for "HEALTHAnchor" and "AMMOAnchor" then use their xpos and ypos to move them exactly where you want them!

@DosD70
I might have forgot they existed so I eneded up not adapting them to the new scoreboard, I'll check them out for the next update!

@noobmaster69
Basically what you do is you install the hud normally so download and extract the hud then take the hypnotize hud folder and put into custom.
Once the hud is installed you open the customizations > 4x3 5x4 16x10 Overrides and you copy the resource folder, now go back to the main hypnotize hud folder and paste the copied resource folder over the normal resource folder. When it asks you if you wanna replace the files you select yes!

Leafonion2 posted on 24-05-2020, 12:19 AM

I installed the HUD but it wont work in game

mëllø. posted on 26-05-2020, 08:07 AM

Hey Hypnotize. Can I ask you how do I remove the '-' (minus) from the damage and healing I'm doing. Thank you so much and stay awesome mah dude! Smile

Hypnotize posted on 26-05-2020, 04:08 PM

@mëllø.
What you do usually is open the font file with a software like FontForge and remove all the letters/symbols and keep only the numbers and once you did that go file > create font > make it an open type > generate. That should give you the only numbers font which you can install in the hud and use for the damage/heal numbers

HUNTsMAN (2) posted on 31-05-2020, 02:48 AM

i dont like the friendlist

Bullets posted on 21-06-2020, 09:07 PM

For the HUD, when you switch it to display Competitive rank, all it says is Level 0 if you're unranked and Level if you are. Not sure if it should display the rank emblem or number but it seems like there might be an issue with it. Just wanted to let you know in case that wasn't on your radar; thanks for the great HUD!

Dexile posted on 24-06-2020, 09:27 PM

yo is there any way to make the full scoreboard with the full stats transparent as shown in the preview image?
example of what mine looks like: https://imgur.com/a/sx8Co16
also great hud!

♔ֆ𝐢𝐌𝐏le man♔ posted on 07-07-2020, 06:23 PM

i like you hud appearance the most out of other huds, the problem is that it just wont work. i also tryed to make replace all the 16:10 files things (thats my resolution) that also didnt work. i really waned to use your hud but i guess i cant );

Hypnotize posted on Yesterday, 05:54 PM

@Bullets
Yeah I'm aware of this problems, the font I use for the rank is a number only font so it doesn't show letters and while it used to work before when the comptetivive rank used to show the numeric level no it no loger does so it simply stopped working and I haven't really looked into a solution yet.

@Dexile
Thats not how the scoreboard its supposed to look like, did you go back to the default scoreboard intentionally? I'm asking since there is an optional scoreboard with all the stats already on the hud and if it wasn't intentional than you might want to reinstall the hud.

@♔ֆ???le man♔
It is working perfectly for me, I'm using it now, when you say it doesn't work you mean you are getting the default hud instead of my hud? if you do its probably just installed wrong usually

Developer

Hypnotize

Stats

Downloads: 39,526

Views: 256187

Rating:

• 38 Vote(s) - 4.61 Average