HUDS.TF

rayshud

HUD Information

Description

A simplistic yet bold hud for TF2 made to cut out a lot of clutter included that of the stock hud. Comes with a range of various vivid colors associated with both low health as well as ammo to make important information easily accessible and noticeable.

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

omp - For motivating me to start making my own hud, occasional reference, and inspiration.
m0re - Inspiration, occasional reference.
Whoever makes PVHUD - Inspiration, occasional reference.
My team - For dealing with me and giving me constructive feedback all the time.
Flame - If it weren't for your guide, I couldn't have made this at all. Thanks a million, man.

Special Thanks

and YOU, for giving raysfire's HUD a shot. <3

Changelog

v2017.12.10
- Added transparent viewmodels
- Added back the basechat.res file
- Added Classic Main Menu Style
- Added scoreboard styles to be independent of the minmode toggle
- Fixed the win panel score clipping
- Fixed the placement of the MOTD Button
- Fixed rayshud crosshairs not displaying
- Fixed the main menu background streching
- Replaced icon fonts with actual icon files
- Removed maximum player health value
- Removed main menu character images
- Removed files similar or identical to the stock HUD
- Miscellaneous color and font tweaks and adjustments

User Comments

Glad to see one of TF2's most iconic HUDs return. Thanks for all the hard work, dude.

I just want to say thank you Rays for updating this hud over the years for us users that didn't know how to configure a hud of our own!

Thank you CriticalFlaw for keeping this hud updated for us!

Boy, I'm glad to see this being updated again.

FINALLY
THE KING OF HUDS IS BACK AGAIN

As a HUD Developer myself, it is fantastic and nostalgic to see a HUD I used as base to be finally updated!

I'm glad to see this fantastic hud again, but I found a little bug. When you aim a target the health displays on left side of the screen

I LOVE YOU!!! THANKS

eve hud master race

A.e

Why the scoreboard default 6v6
How to enable 16v16 scoreboard

A.e

nvm didn't saw the toggle at menu screen. Thanks for good HUD Smile

Bec

some weapons textures are broken (like shotgun's texture) fix it pls

Bec

nevermind i've fixed it

sfx

thx for fixing 4:3

I don't understand how to get minmode working so if any of you guys can help me on getting it, it would be appreciated.

I would like my HUD to look like how it looks in the photos but when i downloaded the HUD, it just changed the fonts and nothing else.

how do i get the welcome back

how to get that cursor

any way to get the welcome back text on the main menu?

where is my profile icon in the main menu?

FINALLY I FOUND A RLLY GOOD AWSOME HUD!!!!!!!!! THX YOU SO MUCH Big Grin

could u fix the casual countdown for 10 9 and 8 the size is different from the shadow.

Anyone having trouble with minimode?

Idk if there's a place to report bugs, and I'm too lazy to look farther than this page, so I'm just going to say it here. When picking up spells, the spell icon doesn't show up on the hud. It's really bugging me, so please fix it as soon as possible, if you don't mind anyway. Thanks!

just want to mention the main menu doesnt change. its still Normal menu... is there anything i have to do or is it a problem with the hud?

Nevermind i fixed it

could you fix the casual countdown and medic charge not having a shadow

Would prefer if custom crosshair used fog's custom crosshair

I like this hud but it's keep crashing for me.

For some reason I can't see the hp for other players as spy. Help?

I did everything what this site recommended but i don't have rayshud. The only things which has changed: font and background. And i still have default hud style. Please help :'(

RaysHud doesn't load correctly. I made sure I got rid of my old hud, and I used RaysHud once before and it worked fine, but now it has both a mix of RaysHud and TF2's default hud. If there is any fix please let me know. Smile

Great hud, used it for many years. The only thing that I think is missing is that right now you can't customize your ping limit in casual. There's no button to do that in rayshud, but you can find it in default hud.

The README says there is a "minmode" folder but there is no folder named that in the download..

yea unfortunately all it did for me was change the font and background...

bLa

This is one of my favorite HUDs of all time. Though it doesn't work when you try to close the "news" panel on the classic main menu. Also, the HUD would look nicer with ZimHUD control point icons.

D I S P E N S E R G O I N G U P

"the casual countdown for 10 9 and 8 the size is different from the shadow." is still not fixed

I noticed a smallish bug that may be a problem depending on the situation. When I am alive, I cannot see my teammates' health, though I can see the health of friendly buildings, and can see the health when spectating and while dead. http://imgur.com/a/UoNoF

try clicking on the date on the main menu

The Hud is broken for me and I'm on windows.Plus before I for some reason deleted it and now it won't work.

pls make it mac compatable

This is just an copy of the real Rayshud by raysfire.

Not a big deal, but the campaign coin/thing next to your rank is a little off when you try to click it.

Bug:
When you try to click the notification icon, it is covered by the menu, I can send a screenshot of what I mean.

Maybe you can add transparent viewmodels with it?

Why is the preview war paints button in the items screen gone?

So im in 4:3 1280:1024 stretched and i can see the xp bar but not the badge. And the notifications appear between the Replay/Option tabs.

The new item notifications window and war paint have been fixed as of the latest version. please redownload

it's a bit broken for me, might be the resolution I use https://i.imgur.com/h2Lq6WJ.jpg

how do i put the damage done over my health bar?

Can't see my hp or ammo? Any help?

Just awesome,thank you CriticalFlaw for your hardwork!

why did you remove the console button ?

Is there a way I could keep the default main menu?

i cant see the contracker

Si I just installed my first HUD ever and this is the one I went with. I love it-- but I can't figure out how to fix this problem. It appears that the Spy Disguise Hud Indicator (the white outline of a spy) isn't showing up. Is that because of the HUD? How do I fix this? This indicator is super helpful for me because it gives me a visual que as to when I'm fully disguised...

Here's that the indicator should look like-- instead it's not there at all
http://i.imgur.com/JwdeD.jpg

Disregard the above question.. I figured out how to enable it, which is nice. The new question is how can I scale down the spy outline graphic so that it's not so huge??

needs to be updated to remove jungle inferno menu characters

Can you bring back seeker's crosshair? Just randomly disappear from the hud entirely.

Do i can customize this hud?
And how?

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (4.94 MB)  

Last Updated: 12-09-2017

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 68,223

Views: 178564

Rating:

• 37 Vote(s) - 4.54 Average

Developer

CriticalFlaw

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.