HUDS.TF

sAven's HUD

HUD Information

Description

This hud aims to be centered and very simple. I don't recommend using it if you're just starting to play the game due to the removal of many distracting elements....maybe ahud is a good choice for you ;D

I didn't modify anything that wasn't directly involved with in-game elements, so the main menu, backpacks, and lobbies for casual/matchmaking have not been touched, but things should start to feel very different once you hop onto a server.

This hud was designed to make me feel more comfortable while playing, so various bells and whistles tagged on by other huds that i felt weren't necessary will not be found in this one.

Message me on steam for any criticism. Any and all comments (as long as they're constructive) are very much appreciated.

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

Big thanks to Eniere's Improved Default HUD for the medic ui.

And Rayshud for a template for where to put the health and ammo, I guess c:

Special Thanks

Carrot for killing me with the market gardener so many times that I ragequit the server and went on to work on this hud. Seriously, I'd probably have uploaded this a year later if it weren't for that guy.

Changelog

Changelog can be found on my steam profile @ steamcommunity/id/sAvenTF

User Comments

im just now seeing this even tho i browse this site nearly daily, but this looks really well done and fits what its supposed to be, not flashy or intense. good job dude

just tried to install and got the error: the archive is either in unknown format or damaged, maybe something from huds.tf's end because I've gotten this error on all the recently added huds

Same, I sent a pm to sAven so hopefully he can fix it Smile

All fixed gents. Only took a year to do it.

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (75.1 KB)  

Last Updated: 11-09-2017

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 1,462

Views: 18325

Rating:

• 11 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average

Developer

sAven

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.