HUDS.TF

mHUD

HUD Information

Description

A HUD focused on looking clean while maintaining a fair bit of the default HUD's layout.

I strongly encourage feedback, as there are many parts of the HUD I am on the fence about keeping or changing. If you do decide to leave feedback, please do so either on the teamfortresstv thread or in a tftv PM.
http://www.teamfortress.tv/34138/mhud
http://www.teamfortress.tv/inbox/compose/marblr

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Special Thanks

Anyone who has edited a HUD; your work sparks innovation and inspiration.

Changelog

June 22nd, 2016

- Added competitive welcome dialog

June 19th, 2016

- Made improvements to timer related animations
- Fixed the duel wins list being too tall
- Added to custom crosshair instructions

User Comments

Is there any way to remove the health background?

look in resource/clientscheme
Smile should say more info at the top how to remove it

None of the images in the main menu are showing. (Twitch, report a bug, coaching, news, etc.) And they've all been replaced with letters. Does anyone know how to make the images show up?

Those are broken fonts; navigate to resource/fonts, select all the fonts, right click, and click install.

Hey, I would like to have the health/ammo + the bars (über, sandman,...) in the mkHUD. Can you help me with that? Because what I thought was the stuff I had to do didnt work.

mind explaning how to change the colors of the hud crosshair?
I changed all the values on the crosshair_colors and got no results other than making the crosshair completely invisible, couldn't change the color of the hitmarker either

Compatible for 16:10 please!

I want it compatible to all of the settings above

well i installed the hud and it looks nothing like it does on the screenshots. bit disappointed actually this reminded me of yahud and i got excited for a minute.

bLa

I love it! I have a couple of optimizations/bugs, though.
1.) Top duel win list ends up outside its respective box.
2.) Round timer at top is rather small, could you increase the size of it to accommodate 6 digits and possibly make the font bigger?

@Bearnaut - Sorry for not clarifying this anywhere, but the game needs to be restarted after changing those colors, as it alters the clientscheme. It's inconvenient, but it ensures that the animations work.

@bLa - I attempted to fix the duel win list, as in I could not test it thoroughly but it should work. As for the timer, I increased the width of the text to allow for more digits by default, though they will most likely go outside of the box, as I kept it the same size to look good for four digits.

If you want to change the timer font from what it normally is, go into resource/ui/HudMatchStatus.res, CTRL+F for "TimePanelValue", and change the font from Numbers16 to something like Numbers18 or Numbers20. You can also increase the width of the box by going into resource/ui/HudObjectiveTimePanel.res, going to "TimePanelBG", changing xpos to 10 and changing wide to 60. Perhaps it's tedious, but basic HUD editing is a great skill for any avid player! I hope these improvements work for you.

bLa

Thanks! ^_^

bLa

I made a couple more tweaks myself and optimized the timer. Thanks for the advice, Marblr! Smile

PLEASE MAKE THIS FOR 16:10 I NEED IT

bro if you make this for 16:10 I will give u a cookie

this actually isn't that bad for 1440x900 but I cant of want it to be polished to 16:10 please!!

there is a bug where you can't invite people in co-op

please update this hud for meet your match, i really love this hud, looks amazing and works very well (also im using a mac for this and it works) , my only problem with the hud is that in games, while in a match the ammo and health numbers will be cut off at the top of the numbers

^^^^^^ please do it looks great

only hud I can use, please update it for meet your match

An update is coming. I've been busy this week so I've been trying to peck at it whenever I can. Hopefully I will be able to finish soon.

yay Big Grin I'm so psyched

any word on progress?

this is updated on github

How to change the Damage number font?

I really want to love this HUD. But it looks so broken after MYM

Marbrl, can you please update the hud it really looks great and i would appreciate if you could update it, thank you.

the hud is good but... the class icons at the top of the screen on a casual game is way too BIG.
It takes so much of the screen and is annoying.
So please fix this and it will be my main hud.

Hello i would like to report a bug when i started up tf2 and it was all normal until the title screen loaded and the options were not changed at all to what i see in the screenshots please fix

la cagaron

please update this hud

hey the hud is good buts its glitched do i need to install a font? if so please link the font to me

this is a good hud but not having the compatibility for different aspect ratios is just gonna make more people not want to use the hud. please I am begging you to update it for 4;3 and the others

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (1.67 MB)  

Last Updated: 23-06-2016

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 17,745

Views: 105984

Rating:

• 16 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average

Developer

Marblr

Copyright © 2014 - 2019 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2019 MyBB Group and Steam.