HUDS.TF

QTCHud

HUD Information

Description

Originally made by Colly, so all credit goes to him really, I just updated it.

The hud is pretty clean overall with no real intrusive features, but still functional. I'm bad at this so just check the screenshots I guess.

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

All real credit to Colly, I'll be updating the hud from now on but he did all the hard work.

Safe.

Special Thanks

From his original thread "Credit to whayay for the class loadout/backpack panel base from yahud. Rawr for the motd base. Omni for help and idea for the vaccinator hud. My friends opte, SFAN, and Lethal that tested my hud for bugs. La_maison for inspiring the loading screen, and pwny for the sourcescheme. Thanks guys."

Changelog

Everything in the HUD recently has been updated for the addition of matchmaking, winpanel and mainmenu fixes.

User Comments

Kermit u are the best

How are the textures like that? is it just unloaded textures. That actually looks pretty nice.

This is gonna be my main hud, but there are some bugs. The scoreboard button is centered. The word scoreboard is halfway cut off. Skins show up really zoomed in the load out section. There is no way to access taunts. And in the main menu could you make the button you are hovering over tint dark. Once these bugs are fixed, this will be my favorite hud. Good Work!

pls fix some bugs

THERE IS AN ADORABLE THING ON THE LOADING SCREEN, BEST HUD EVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

oh, and can you make it compatible to 16:10 screens?

YAY THIS IS MY FAVORUITE HUD. Thanks Kermit. I can now adjust my HUD with some of these features Smile Also really loved you updating a HUD video =D

Is there any way I can fix the item description boxes?
The ratios are all messed up and text goes missing from the box, like the box itself isn't visible when I scroll over items.

There are a lot of bugs on this HUD so if you ever check this kermit please fix this problems.
Bugs: No health on targetID, inspection boxes that show peoples items when spectating them are extremely small, no way to change taunts, "players waiting to play" is in the wrong place on the scoreboard (Over the bottom stats), and lastly the grey box on the main menu.

Ok, I've updated the hud a bit. I've fixed the inspect panels and the loadout screen now has the taunt menu accessable. For people with skins though I can only hope this fixed your issues, I've literally never owned a skin so I've got no idea of what the bug is.

Kjin, if you're using a low res there will be bugs, these can't really be dealt with quickly and due to work I just don't have the time to do a tonne of hud stuff. There also is 100% health on targetids, if you're using the floating health disable it with tf_hud_target_id_disable_floating_health "1".

I'll keep the hud updated to still be playable but I'm not gonna be able to fix every little bug, there's a tonne of places you can find fixes though.

I'll redownload this and see if everything you said will work and my resolution native and used resolution is 1920x1080.

Also, I'm sorry if I sounded like I was being a little demanding because I tend to sound like or be like that at times. I was mostly just reporting these problems so if you didn't know then you could fix them.

Lastly, thanks for updating this hud as it is really nice.

I love this hud, but even with disabling floating health, I can't see the health of my teammates or healing targets. Is there any other fix? I'm a med main so this is REALLY important to me.

I'm using this hud currently for matchmaking and it seems that i cant even join aserver when i click find a game i cant even see the options like cometitive causual. Fix this or please help me

Where is the settings I click on the gear box but I only see get the advanced options

for some reason no matter what i do i cant get the hud main menu screen to look like it does in the screenshot provided Sad

for some reason no matter what i do i cant get the hud main menu screen to look like it does in the screenshot provided also whenever i press escape when im in a game the buttons and stuff are all weird like the " find game " button looks like the normal tf2 hud but the " mute players " button is half off one of the squares/button squares and its kinda weird but overall a great hud so if anyone could help i would be very helpful

Would this help with frames because of the textures?

The textures are not included in the HUD, they're just old screenshots Colly took when he originally made the HUD. The textures don't help with fps they are purely aesthetic and only work on sv_pure 0 servers, ie. not casual or comp servers.

Just updated the HUD now though so it should be up to date for everything. There are a couple of bugs but nothing game-breaking.

Where are the options? When I press options it brings me to advanced options

Oh and, when I hover over a teammate, it doesn't show their health

Is that how the hud looks on the screenshots or is that just your settings

How do I enable a health cross like in the screenshots?

how do i go to the normal options no the advanced??

Nice hud, but I can't seem to find the regular options, only the advanced ones, also I can't see the health of my target when I am the medic, do the numbers above the name tell how much there is left to heal or?

I love the hud, but the glitches are annoying. Also how did you get your game to look like that?

This is by far my favorite hud, but when you're in game, the loadout tab is inaccessible underneath the loadout words. Also, I am unable to see the health of the player I am healing which is very irritating. My hud looks very different from that of the screenshots and I really hope you'll fix these. THANK YOU <3

where da normal option? ( its beautiful, btw ) :3

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (4 MB)  

Last Updated: 07-09-2016

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 12,006

Views: 69359

Rating:

• 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Developer

kermit

HUD Developer

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.