HUDS.TF

slimHUD

HUD Information

Description

SlimHUD is TF2-styled hud. Includes Transparent Viewmodels. Updated for Jungle Inferno.

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Special Thanks

stabby
FireStarw
Sinders
feeling
clovervidia

Changelog

Updated for latest TF2 Patch

User Comments

I like the hud, but how do i get rid of transparent view models?

Doesn't work on dx8 ?

RedGamer27, read FAQ in archive

shinso, everything works fine exept transparent viewmodels

dosent work i did everything Sad

alternative ammo?

invenciblegamer, i'll do something with it.

I would download it but it isn't for 4:3's :C

It doesn't work, I removed transparent viewmodels, tried all 3 ways to do it and all 3 ways (well 2) and my game still kept crashing on the menu screen. PS. it doesn't occur with any other HUDs

shinso, go to you custom folder and go into your folder with the custom hud. Go to ....\resource\ui\... and delete both MvMScoreboard.res and WaveCompleteSummaryPanel.res. Or even all mvm filies.

I did all of this, still crashes on the menu screen.

shinso, I uploaded the new version on gamebanana (huds tf should verify update first). Open"More information panel" and go to Gamebanana hud page.

Well I tried it out and it still doesn't work. On the other hand it does work when I use the 4:3 fix, but the problem is that I play on 16:10.

shinso, try window mode (launch options) or switch to 16:9

Eh, not really in my interest :/

dx8 doesn't work for transparent viewmodels. To turn it on or off got to slimhud/slimhud/scripts/hudlayout and it should show Transparent Viewmodels. 1 is on and 0 is off.

Really nice hud!!! like how you made it like the old huds like pvhud or oxide hud

However it doesn't work for me

I downloaded it but the main menu (for me) doesn't work for some reason, pls help!

I really love this hud but the one thing is that whenever I get a notification (new item, etc.) I can't open the notification. Other than that great hud!

I can't do the alert button

doesn't work for me....

I can't check my alerts on the main screen

Just a minor fix, but could you add the market for death thingy? (when you hold the Escape Plan or the Gloves of Running Urgently)

Wow,amazing hud Smile just what i was looking for a hud with transparent viewmodels,Thanks dude!

It look like PVHud

What config/video settings do you use?

I can not change scoreboard size in the hud :/

why doesnt it work for me pls help i like this hud very much

cant see my health

this shit is just a rip off of stabbystabby's hud xd

i cant see my health

great hud, but scoreboard size is too small. support/damage numbers overlap and it doesn't show more than 9 players on a team

doesnt run on mac

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (356.75 KB)  

Last Updated: 28-01-2019

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 26,381

Views: 126160

Rating:

• 21 Vote(s) - 3.81 Average

Developer

Jack Stanley

Copyright © 2014 - 2019 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2019 MyBB Group and Steam.