HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find ranktypemenu
Hey,

I'm trying to edit the position of an element on my HUD which is the same element that when you click on the cog in your main menu an option to toggle between the casual and competitive ranking will appear next to it. but the problem is that I can't find which file it belongs to despite looking at the mainmenuoverride.res file itself and trying to look for a file with a similar name within the tf2 misc directory.

Am I just not looking at the right place or is this something I can't edit?
(15-12-2019, 11:36 PM)ShakSheep Wrote: Hey,

I'm trying to edit the position of an element on my HUD which is the same element that when you click on the cog in your main menu an option to toggle between the casual and competitive ranking will appear next to it. but the problem is that I can't find which file it belongs to despite looking at the mainmenuoverride.res file itself and trying to look for a file with a similar name within the tf2 misc directory.

Do you mean this here https://prnt.sc/qb9y6o ?

If so the colours are controlled in the clientscheme in the base settings section:
Menu.TextColor
Menu.BgColor
Menu.ArmedTextColor
Menu.ArmedBgColor
Menu.TextInset
(16-12-2019, 12:38 AM)Revan Wrote:
(15-12-2019, 11:36 PM)ShakSheep Wrote: Hey,

Do you mean this here https://prnt.sc/qb9y6o ?

If so the colours are controlled in the clientscheme in the base settings section:
Menu.TextColor
Menu.BgColor
Menu.ArmedTextColor
Menu.ArmedBgColor
Menu.TextInset

Yes, that's what I'm trying to edit, but I'm not editing the colors (good to know regardless). I'm just trying to edit the position of it, like flip it both horizontally and vertically from how it appears when it pops up.
Bump.
I have this problem too. Can you solve it, please show me how
Định vị xe máy

Copyright © 2014 - 2020 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2020 MyBB Group and Steam.