HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A gripe with the site's design
I love huds.tf. it's easy to use, easy on the eyes, and really helps distribute tf2 HUDs in a convienent manner. However, i have a huge problem occuring on every page on this site: i have to scroll down, a lot. like, a lot a lot. on the forums page, a whole third of my screen is a bar telling me where i am! and on the hud directory screen, it's over half! look:
[Image: 1qsw2bS.png]
this is obviously a problem. i know its the hud directory because there's huds there for gods sake
the below image is what it would look like with all the useless words taken away, and the page button highlighted to show me where i am:
[Image: 2waiijf.png]
and here's what it would look like if you kept the paragraph text(much better, but still much too many words IMO):
[Image: As9ZtDG.png]

please consider changing this, as it is extremely annoying to scroll down every page and impacts my huds.tf experience.
I've been looking to make changes to the top of the site for a little while, but wasn't really sure of the direction to take. I like your suggestions, so I'll take them on board and see what I can come up with.

Copyright © 2014 - 2018 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2018 MyBB Group and Steam.