HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New HUD Submission System Beta
Over the past 2 months or so, I've been hiding away behind huds.tf slightly, developing a new submission system for the site. Long story short; it's almost done.

The new system takes advantage of the powerful forum software I'm using for the site. Not only is the Submission System improved this way, but the way HUD pages are created and viewed is as well.

The new system allows for HUDs to be submitted and edited freely (with the exception of a first submission, which will always be moderated). You will be able to Rate and Comment on featured HUDs, view Download counts, and search through a way more powerful filter. Looking for Mac Supported HUDs or HUDs that support 5:4 Resolution? Not a problem anymore. It's all improved.

However, I can't test most of these new features alone, so I'm looking for active HUD Developers (preferably anybody who has their HUD featured on the site) to participate in testing these new features. However, other members of the community may also be involved if I see fit. If you're interested, click the link below and get yourself involved. More information on the Beta is also provided there.

HUD Submission Beta

There is no set date to when the Beta will officially begin. I'll probably just start bringing people into it randomly.
If you have any questions, post them below.

Copyright © 2014 - 2018 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2018 MyBB Group and Steam.