HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

Help & Feedback: Jarateking, Wiethoofd, bLa, aethez Hud Discord in general :3
Inspiration: Colly, Pigby, Jarateking, Omni, extracrispy
Crosshairs: Broesel, Knuckles, Seeker, m0re
Material Design VTFS: extracrispy & Rawsor (I still don't know who created it im sorry)

Everyone who helped me testing the hud <3

Changelog

26/08/2019
- Release

25/09/2019
- Added Dark Theme

User Comments

It didnt work for me

Follow the HOW TO INSTALL file, the hud is working fine for me

seriously, stunning hud. but i have one itch. i use a custom background. but the problem is i cant use it with this hud for some reason, its still the same. anything that should i do?

this is a great hud but the one issue i have is the engineer hud, i feel like it takes up too much space and i think it would be better if it was either less transparent or just showed the icons and not the 'not built' text

@Read First--> i am a noob
Its probably because the background the hud is using is set to a higher zpos than it normally should, you can disable it though. Try opening the menu file in: sunset hud\resource\ui\MainMenuOverride.res look for the "Sunset" section and set it to visible "0". now you should be able to see your background!

@Zziyaad03
I pretty much agree, i decided to make it that way just for the fact that its the only way i could make it match the rest of the hud nicely

@hypnotize do you will be doing this hud but in dark theme?

@Hypnotize, Thanks. also btw i have noticed that this hud is the closest being a replica of csgo's panorama ui. keep up the great work!

@Glesas
A lot of people is actually asking for this so maaaaaaybe

Thanks <3

Any 32 player scoreboard support coming?

yo can you make a dark theme , i really like that hud , if make it , thanks

@Hypnotize A Suggestion If You're Ok With Implementing: to quell requests like these ^

why not add different color schemes for the hud in the customizations folder. in that way everyone is pleased.

a recent shower thought: isnt a sunset going dark? the hud should be named sunrise due to its bright nature.

A dark mode option would be really nice, the HUD is really good but it's blinding sometimes.

Yeah, as comments from earlier stated, this HUD is very nice but a dark mode could make it look really cool. Maybe you could give the dark mode its own little name, Sunrise? Thought that'd be cute. It's a seriously pleasing hud to look at though! I'd just prefer the dark mode because my eyes are sensitive to bright light.

@Qball
I can add it on the next update

As for the dark mode, I'll probably start working on one soon so give me a bit of time

absolutely phenomenal hud, i love everything about it. great freakin job

@Kruphixx @[H2No] Grommet★ the temp solution is just using a custom background like i did. can recommend anything from cyberpunk 2077 or Neo-tokyo or cyberpunk. google's your friend. but then again it doesn't alleviate the problem that it being too bright sometimes. like especially with the text and icons for the buttons, due to the nature of the hud it can blend in the background sometimes Sad

also wondering if *really* custom huds like this: v are possible
https://i.imgur.com/PKHjIxY.jpg (original source,game: Quake Live https://qlhud.lifeisabug.com/hud/g4ycJ5)

also also, Sourcemod menus borken. played on BlackWonder VSH and i couldnt see the toggles.....

I fixed the source menus the day after the release so you might be using an older version. If you made some customizations to the hud you could download the new one and take only the colors.res file in resource/scheme and replace it in your current version!

It think its possible to make the health look like and work like in the ql hud you posted even tho it takes a huge workaround to make it work by using refracts etc... but i'm pretty sure you can't do much for the ammo/guns

i very might make a concept using PS later today. also someone on the tf subreddit made a map where bots fight against eachother and can be used as a background map. https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/cy...creen_and/

your hud is now a few steps closer to being the csgo panorama ui, of tf2.

here's my very shitty rendition/concept if the CSGO Panorama UI/HUD was meant for tf2. https://i.imgur.com/KyIh3X9.jpg KeK, HF cringing.

when i try to install some of the fonts it says that they aren't valid fonts. is there a fix to this.

This HUD is very cool Big Grin is it possible if you make a night time / dark version of this? It might be cool too when you're playing at night and the HUD could barely burn your eyes with white color Big Grin

Сool HUD!

@XxX_EbIn_TrIcKsTaBeR_MeAt_xXx ive installed all of them without any problems. what os are you on?

@XxX_EbIn_TrIcKsTaBeR_MeAt_xXx
Never heard of that like Read First--> i am a noob asked whats the os??
Either way you should be able to use the hud even if you don't install the fonts since all of them but 1 are unique fonts that i created and as long as they are defined well in the clientscheme they whould always work and in this case they are so.

@﹝SkepticUser_96﹞
Coming soon! I don't have that much time to work on it so i would say around october hopefully

Such a lovely hud! Any chance you bring it to Linux?

Hypnotize still making a night version.im pretty sure thatll be later

god damn hypnotize stop being so talented

Could just be me, but the stats on the casual screen are all messed up. Text too big for its borders, player list not working.

This HUD does indeed work for linux to anyone asking or viewing.
Tested myself on Arch.

y2o

Is there a way to adjust the targetID (i think) for it to display the current medi gun of your healer? When i first used the skin, i tended to die for no reason when he was using Kritz, not regular Uber.

@Straw Hat Man
The level at the end of a match is indeed too big but in order to fix it i have to edit the player level on the main menu to make it smaller and it would look awfull. So i opted to leave it broken at the end of matches and keep it look good in the main menu, it makes more sense to me that way.

@EmeraldSnorlax
Thanks for letting me know, I was thinking about adding the check for the linux compatibility but first I still need to test a couple of things and see if i can adjust the font to work at his best even on linux.

@y2o
I answered your post on tftv but just in case anyone else need this you can now find a explanations on how to re-add the medigun names in the customization folder!

Absolutely amazing hud. Ive customized huds in the past because i usually wasnt satisfied with the colors but the colors you used for the hud is perfect. A bit of a nitpick but i feel like the dark theme is a bit too bright but its still aesthetically pleasing never the less. Fantastic Job!

Thanks Snorlax, works fine on Linux indeed. My only observation after playing with it for an hour is that "Streak:" scales too big so it reads "Strea...".

Beautiful job, hypnotize!

cannot see specific medigun when being healed (only says 100%, dont know which medigun they have)

@Diacute
Thank you so much Big Grin
I know its still a bit too bright and i even tried to make it darker but i didn't like the result at all so i ended up making it brighter. The thing is to make it dark and look good i should get rid of the transparent borders and make them solid but i feel like that would change the style of the hud a bit too much, it would end up being an Hypnotize Hud clone.

@Swann
On this last update I added some space to the killstreak for this exact reason but i guess its still not enough :\ I'll see if i can increase it even more or even better i'll see if i can resize the font for the linux users so it will be the exact same size for windows and linux.

@Mr.Turtle
I added a file called "Medigun Names" inside the customization folder to explain how to edit the Chat_English file and get back the medigun names!

for some reason i am not able to open crates. just noticed today when i got a couple keys from gambling. little help?

Can you tell me a bit more, what happens? why can't you open them? like you are not able to click on something or?

Its one of the few things i can't test without having to spend money on it and i rather don't so what i did was editing it blindly. If you can tell me more about the problem maybe i can make it work without needing to test it.

@hypnotize basically what happens is when I click on the crate icon and press open with a key it only shows a very small icon of the crate in the top left corner and when you hover over the said icon it shows the buttons to open the crate. the problem is you cant click those buttons and pressing the key default to open the crate "e" doesn't work. it just flashes the screen and doesn't do anything. the only way to get out of the open crate little menu thing is to press Esc. hope that helped. if you want you can add me on steam and I can send a screenshot. I can also trade you a key for you to see for yourself Smile. thanks for the support and i hope to hear from you soon

please add a feature that allows you to view what classes your team is playing

I am kinda missing the Vaccinator-Uber bar.
I mean yes vaccinator constantly has uber but you get the point Smile

how open left menu with fix sound? xd

Thanks a lot for the help i'll see what i can do, i think i know perfectly what is happening by the way you described it but i have no clue how to fix it so far, and the main problem with testing it is that i would need to test it a lot of times to see the changes probably so it would take multiple keys sadly. Anyway if you are still using the hud and you wanna open some cases you can temporarily delete or rename the InspactionPanel.res in ui/econ!

@beew_skeews
I'm not really sure what you are talking about sorry. Maybe you mean the top bar with the timer and the team classes (known as match status)? if so then its already there if you mean something else just let me know.

@Cirno
I disable them since i don't find them very useful but they are pretty easy to re-enable if you wanna try.
Go to resource/ui and open HudMedicCharge.res inside the file look for "ChargeMeter1" and change the "tall" from "0" to "6"
Now do the same for "ChargeMeter2" "ChargeMeter3" and "ChargeMeter4"

@Gabby ⚕
Its in the pause menu so just press esc while you are in a server.

I'm back to check on this HUD, you made a night version! cool Big Grin
Hypnotize is the best

How do I disable the custom background? I use map_background but now I can't see my map_background anymore due to the custom background image

after digging through the HUD files, I managed to fix my problem, cool hud anyways Big Grin

Hey, i've been using this HUD since it came out and i have to say I love it, it's very modern, sleek and minimal and it's been so much fun using it.
I am however facing an issue where the screen after a match has an issue where the level text clips with the bar, as seen in this image: https://imgur.com/DDeUEVB
it would be nice to know if this is something you can fix

WHERE is the option to create a server???!?!?
please help

@Zziyaad03
I'm already trying to fix it. If its actually possible to fix it without ruining the rank in the main menu then its gonna be included in the next update!

@Forkes
https://i.imgur.com/2ZgCcav.jpg thats the button

So I just updated the hud with a potential fix for the uncrating problem, if any of the guys who reported the problem could try this and let me know if everything works now would be epic!

I can't open that imgur website. Is there a way that you can type where is it?

okay okay I found the thing. Thank you and thanks for this Perfect hud Hypnotize.

is there a way to change the damage color options to get different or new colors

The damage colors are changeable from the GameMenu.res under the tools section you find all the "white" "yellow" etc.

hey so uh i can’t scroll through the casual maps/modes
like there’s no scroll bar
help

when i start up the game, the background is there but everything is completely messed up. The icons are just letters and when i click on the icon that brings me to the game list, there's nothing there.

Uhhh where is the community server search?
i need help Please

one of the best looking huds ive ever tried
amazing/10 great job on this one

@hyponotize thanks man. I'm still using the hud and i love it

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (8.04 MB)  

Last Updated: 23-10-2019

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 11,137

Views: 47515

Rating:

• 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Developer

Hypnotize

Copyright © 2014 - 2019 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2019 MyBB Group and Steam.