Payload Race  
Player Destruction  
Robot Destruction  
Special Delivery  
Territorial Control  

Credits

Help & Feedback: Jarateking, Wiethoofd
Inspiration: Colly, Pigby, Jarateking, Omnibombulator, extracrispy
Crosshairs: Broesel, Knuckles, Seeker, m0re, Fog, ToonHud.
Streamer Mode: Whisker, Omnibombulator
Material Design VTFS: extracrispy & Rawsor (I still don't know who created it im sorry)

Everyone who helped me testing the hud <3

Changelog

28/08/2020
- Added Streamer Mode
- Improved Resolution Overrides
- Chat Fix For Summer 2020 Update
- Minor Color Fixes
- Removed Twitch Streams Files as they are no longer in use

26/07/2020
- Fixed HitMarkers

04/07/2020
- Heavily optimized the hud, load times are now much lower and the lag that was present while navigating certain hud elements is now a lot less noticeable!
- Changed the hud crosshairs with an all in 1 font which helps to optimize the hud
- Improved the transparency for certain hud elements on dxlevel 8
- Improved the crafting filter icons with some custom ones
- Changed the mute players menu command to use the newly introduced menu
- Other small adjustements and improvements not worth mentioning

11/05/2020
- Redesigned loadout tabs
- Added support for the killstreak kit build menu

11/03/2020
- Added customization to remove the sunset image from the pause menu
- Added HitMarkers
- Added custom cp icons for cp_steel
- Added compatibility for duels
- Added custom intro menu movie
- Fixed ammo alias colors not working
- Improved icon fonts
- Customized all the hud explanations to match the hud style
- Customized player destruction carried panel

25/09/2019
- Added Dark Theme

26/08/2019
- Release

User Comments

Water Bottle 3.0 TRADEIT.GG posted on 27-08-2019, 01:35 PM

It didnt work for me

Hypnotize posted on 27-08-2019, 03:31 PM

Follow the HOW TO INSTALL file, the hud is working fine for me

Read First--> i am a noob posted on 28-08-2019, 02:00 PM

seriously, stunning hud. but i have one itch. i use a custom background. but the problem is i cant use it with this hud for some reason, its still the same. anything that should i do?

Zziyaad03 posted on 28-08-2019, 04:26 PM

this is a great hud but the one issue i have is the engineer hud, i feel like it takes up too much space and i think it would be better if it was either less transparent or just showed the icons and not the 'not built' text

Hypnotize posted on 28-08-2019, 08:33 PM

@Read First--> i am a noob
Its probably because the background the hud is using is set to a higher zpos than it normally should, you can disable it though. Try opening the menu file in: sunset hud\resource\ui\MainMenuOverride.res look for the "Sunset" section and set it to visible "0". now you should be able to see your background!

@Zziyaad03
I pretty much agree, i decided to make it that way just for the fact that its the only way i could make it match the rest of the hud nicely

Glesas posted on 29-08-2019, 12:26 PM

@hypnotize do you will be doing this hud but in dark theme?

Read First--> i am a noob posted on 29-08-2019, 12:39 PM

@Hypnotize, Thanks. also btw i have noticed that this hud is the closest being a replica of csgo's panorama ui. keep up the great work!

Hypnotize posted on 29-08-2019, 08:17 PM

@Glesas
A lot of people is actually asking for this so maaaaaaybe

Thanks <3

Qball posted on 30-08-2019, 06:17 PM

Any 32 player scoreboard support coming?

Rvvtf2 posted on 31-08-2019, 02:07 AM

yo can you make a dark theme , i really like that hud , if make it , thanks

Read First--> i am a noob posted on 31-08-2019, 02:12 PM

@Hypnotize A Suggestion If You're Ok With Implementing: to quell requests like these ^

why not add different color schemes for the hud in the customizations folder. in that way everyone is pleased.

a recent shower thought: isnt a sunset going dark? the hud should be named sunrise due to its bright nature.

Kruphixx posted on 01-09-2019, 11:58 AM

A dark mode option would be really nice, the HUD is really good but it's blinding sometimes.

[H2No] Grommet★ posted on 01-09-2019, 03:59 PM

Yeah, as comments from earlier stated, this HUD is very nice but a dark mode could make it look really cool. Maybe you could give the dark mode its own little name, Sunrise? Thought that'd be cute. It's a seriously pleasing hud to look at though! I'd just prefer the dark mode because my eyes are sensitive to bright light.

Hypnotize posted on 01-09-2019, 04:50 PM

@Qball
I can add it on the next update

As for the dark mode, I'll probably start working on one soon so give me a bit of time

paddy posted on 01-09-2019, 10:30 PM

absolutely phenomenal hud, i love everything about it. great freakin job

Read First--> i am a noob posted on 02-09-2019, 12:21 PM

@Kruphixx @[H2No] Grommet★ the temp solution is just using a custom background like i did. can recommend anything from cyberpunk 2077 or Neo-tokyo or cyberpunk. google's your friend. but then again it doesn't alleviate the problem that it being too bright sometimes. like especially with the text and icons for the buttons, due to the nature of the hud it can blend in the background sometimes Sad

Read First--> i am a noob posted on 02-09-2019, 12:33 PM

also wondering if *really* custom huds like this: v are possible
https://i.imgur.com/PKHjIxY.jpg (original source,game: Quake Live https://qlhud.lifeisabug.com/hud/g4ycJ5)

Read First--> i am a noob posted on 02-09-2019, 12:41 PM

also also, Sourcemod menus borken. played on BlackWonder VSH and i couldnt see the toggles.....

Hypnotize posted on 02-09-2019, 01:40 PM

I fixed the source menus the day after the release so you might be using an older version. If you made some customizations to the hud you could download the new one and take only the colors.res file in resource/scheme and replace it in your current version!

Hypnotize posted on 02-09-2019, 01:44 PM

It think its possible to make the health look like and work like in the ql hud you posted even tho it takes a huge workaround to make it work by using refracts etc... but i'm pretty sure you can't do much for the ammo/guns

Read First--> i am a noob posted on 03-09-2019, 09:04 AM

i very might make a concept using PS later today. also someone on the tf subreddit made a map where bots fight against eachother and can be used as a background map. https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/cy...creen_and/

your hud is now a few steps closer to being the csgo panorama ui, of tf2.

Read First--> i am a noob posted on 04-09-2019, 02:11 PM

here's my very shitty rendition/concept if the CSGO Panorama UI/HUD was meant for tf2. https://i.imgur.com/KyIh3X9.jpg KeK, HF cringing.

XxX_EbIn_TrIcKsTaBeR_MeAt_xXx posted on 06-09-2019, 08:35 PM

when i try to install some of the fonts it says that they aren't valid fonts. is there a fix to this.

﹝SkepticUser_96﹞ posted on 07-09-2019, 11:59 AM

This HUD is very cool Big Grin is it possible if you make a night time / dark version of this? It might be cool too when you're playing at night and the HUD could barely burn your eyes with white color Big Grin

☭Кот Сталин☭ posted on 10-09-2019, 10:36 PM

Сool HUD!

Read First--> i am a noob posted on 12-09-2019, 12:26 PM

@XxX_EbIn_TrIcKsTaBeR_MeAt_xXx ive installed all of them without any problems. what os are you on?

Hypnotize posted on 14-09-2019, 03:44 PM

@XxX_EbIn_TrIcKsTaBeR_MeAt_xXx
Never heard of that like Read First--> i am a noob asked whats the os??
Either way you should be able to use the hud even if you don't install the fonts since all of them but 1 are unique fonts that i created and as long as they are defined well in the clientscheme they whould always work and in this case they are so.

@﹝SkepticUser_96﹞
Coming soon! I don't have that much time to work on it so i would say around october hopefully

Swann posted on 14-09-2019, 09:01 PM

Such a lovely hud! Any chance you bring it to Linux?

Read First--> i am a noob posted on 18-09-2019, 04:48 AM

Hypnotize still making a night version.im pretty sure thatll be later

Alex_f posted on 18-09-2019, 04:49 PM

god damn hypnotize stop being so talented

Straw Hat Man posted on 19-09-2019, 06:29 AM

Could just be me, but the stats on the casual screen are all messed up. Text too big for its borders, player list not working.

EmeraldSnorlax posted on 23-09-2019, 06:31 PM

This HUD does indeed work for linux to anyone asking or viewing.
Tested myself on Arch.

y2o posted on 25-09-2019, 04:54 AM

Is there a way to adjust the targetID (i think) for it to display the current medi gun of your healer? When i first used the skin, i tended to die for no reason when he was using Kritz, not regular Uber.

Hypnotize posted on 25-09-2019, 09:41 PM

@Straw Hat Man
The level at the end of a match is indeed too big but in order to fix it i have to edit the player level on the main menu to make it smaller and it would look awfull. So i opted to leave it broken at the end of matches and keep it look good in the main menu, it makes more sense to me that way.

@EmeraldSnorlax
Thanks for letting me know, I was thinking about adding the check for the linux compatibility but first I still need to test a couple of things and see if i can adjust the font to work at his best even on linux.

@y2o
I answered your post on tftv but just in case anyone else need this you can now find a explanations on how to re-add the medigun names in the customization folder!

Diacute posted on 27-09-2019, 02:38 PM

Absolutely amazing hud. Ive customized huds in the past because i usually wasnt satisfied with the colors but the colors you used for the hud is perfect. A bit of a nitpick but i feel like the dark theme is a bit too bright but its still aesthetically pleasing never the less. Fantastic Job!

Swann posted on 27-09-2019, 05:00 PM

Thanks Snorlax, works fine on Linux indeed. My only observation after playing with it for an hour is that "Streak:" scales too big so it reads "Strea...".

Beautiful job, hypnotize!

Mr.Turtle posted on 28-09-2019, 02:10 AM

cannot see specific medigun when being healed (only says 100%, dont know which medigun they have)

Hypnotize posted on 28-09-2019, 06:42 PM

@Diacute
Thank you so much Big Grin
I know its still a bit too bright and i even tried to make it darker but i didn't like the result at all so i ended up making it brighter. The thing is to make it dark and look good i should get rid of the transparent borders and make them solid but i feel like that would change the style of the hud a bit too much, it would end up being an Hypnotize Hud clone.

@Swann
On this last update I added some space to the killstreak for this exact reason but i guess its still not enough :\ I'll see if i can increase it even more or even better i'll see if i can resize the font for the linux users so it will be the exact same size for windows and linux.

@Mr.Turtle
I added a file called "Medigun Names" inside the customization folder to explain how to edit the Chat_English file and get back the medigun names!

XxX_EbIn_TrIcKsTaBeR_MeAt_xXx posted on 29-09-2019, 01:18 AM

for some reason i am not able to open crates. just noticed today when i got a couple keys from gambling. little help?

Hypnotize posted on 29-09-2019, 02:46 PM

Can you tell me a bit more, what happens? why can't you open them? like you are not able to click on something or?

Its one of the few things i can't test without having to spend money on it and i rather don't so what i did was editing it blindly. If you can tell me more about the problem maybe i can make it work without needing to test it.

XxX_EbIn_TrIcKsTaBeR_MeAt_xXx posted on 29-09-2019, 09:07 PM

@hypnotize basically what happens is when I click on the crate icon and press open with a key it only shows a very small icon of the crate in the top left corner and when you hover over the said icon it shows the buttons to open the crate. the problem is you cant click those buttons and pressing the key default to open the crate "e" doesn't work. it just flashes the screen and doesn't do anything. the only way to get out of the open crate little menu thing is to press Esc. hope that helped. if you want you can add me on steam and I can send a screenshot. I can also trade you a key for you to see for yourself Smile. thanks for the support and i hope to hear from you soon

beew_skeews posted on 05-10-2019, 02:14 PM

please add a feature that allows you to view what classes your team is playing

Cirno posted on 06-10-2019, 10:33 AM

I am kinda missing the Vaccinator-Uber bar.
I mean yes vaccinator constantly has uber but you get the point Smile

Gabby ⚕ posted on 07-10-2019, 06:21 AM

how open left menu with fix sound? xd

Hypnotize posted on 07-10-2019, 07:14 PM

Thanks a lot for the help i'll see what i can do, i think i know perfectly what is happening by the way you described it but i have no clue how to fix it so far, and the main problem with testing it is that i would need to test it a lot of times to see the changes probably so it would take multiple keys sadly. Anyway if you are still using the hud and you wanna open some cases you can temporarily delete or rename the InspactionPanel.res in ui/econ!

@beew_skeews
I'm not really sure what you are talking about sorry. Maybe you mean the top bar with the timer and the team classes (known as match status)? if so then its already there if you mean something else just let me know.

@Cirno
I disable them since i don't find them very useful but they are pretty easy to re-enable if you wanna try.
Go to resource/ui and open HudMedicCharge.res inside the file look for "ChargeMeter1" and change the "tall" from "0" to "6"
Now do the same for "ChargeMeter2" "ChargeMeter3" and "ChargeMeter4"

@Gabby ⚕
Its in the pause menu so just press esc while you are in a server.

﹝SkepticUser_96﹞ posted on 10-10-2019, 07:45 PM

I'm back to check on this HUD, you made a night version! cool Big Grin
Hypnotize is the best

﹝SkepticUser_96﹞ posted on 10-10-2019, 08:17 PM

How do I disable the custom background? I use map_background but now I can't see my map_background anymore due to the custom background image

﹝SkepticUser_96﹞ posted on 10-10-2019, 08:22 PM

after digging through the HUD files, I managed to fix my problem, cool hud anyways Big Grin

Zziyaad03 posted on 20-10-2019, 09:06 PM

Hey, i've been using this HUD since it came out and i have to say I love it, it's very modern, sleek and minimal and it's been so much fun using it.
I am however facing an issue where the screen after a match has an issue where the level text clips with the bar, as seen in this image: https://imgur.com/DDeUEVB
it would be nice to know if this is something you can fix

Forkes posted on 22-10-2019, 05:37 PM

WHERE is the option to create a server???!?!?
please help

Hypnotize posted on 23-10-2019, 04:22 PM

@Zziyaad03
I'm already trying to fix it. If its actually possible to fix it without ruining the rank in the main menu then its gonna be included in the next update!

@Forkes
https://i.imgur.com/2ZgCcav.jpg thats the button

Hypnotize posted on 23-10-2019, 04:24 PM

So I just updated the hud with a potential fix for the uncrating problem, if any of the guys who reported the problem could try this and let me know if everything works now would be epic!

Forkes posted on 23-10-2019, 05:45 PM

I can't open that imgur website. Is there a way that you can type where is it?

Forkes posted on 23-10-2019, 05:47 PM

okay okay I found the thing. Thank you and thanks for this Perfect hud Hypnotize.

Maya'sNotHere posted on 25-10-2019, 12:42 PM

is there a way to change the damage color options to get different or new colors

Hypnotize posted on 25-10-2019, 06:30 PM

The damage colors are changeable from the GameMenu.res under the tools section you find all the "white" "yellow" etc.

Beanie Goth posted on 26-10-2019, 02:15 AM

hey so uh i can’t scroll through the casual maps/modes
like there’s no scroll bar
help

DaddyDoge posted on 26-10-2019, 07:48 PM

when i start up the game, the background is there but everything is completely messed up. The icons are just letters and when i click on the icon that brings me to the game list, there's nothing there.

Nikofoxy posted on 27-10-2019, 10:28 PM

Uhhh where is the community server search?
i need help Please

[RE] Pogofruit- (H.S.W.P.) posted on 30-10-2019, 03:59 AM

one of the best looking huds ive ever tried
amazing/10 great job on this one

XxX_EbIn_TrIcKsTaBeR_MeAt_xXx posted on 01-11-2019, 10:39 PM

@hyponotize thanks man. I'm still using the hud and i love it

Alstro posted on 22-11-2019, 10:23 PM

@Hypnotize
I love this hud but i noticed that when i play, the symbols for capping points in 5CP and KOTH are broken and messed up, any fixes?

Scribbly posted on 26-12-2019, 12:29 PM

It doesnt work for me it is just a mix of the normal tf2 hud and yours.

Sloth (2) posted on 12-01-2020, 08:02 PM

it doesnt work no matter what I do :/

Ah_Roon posted on 17-01-2020, 12:39 PM

Awesome HUD! It looks like latest CS:GO Panorama Update Hud. Simpler Designs, Supports Dark Mode.

Shade (2) posted on 28-01-2020, 06:14 PM

Is there a way to remove the obstruding pause menu background? It's really on the nose for those who pause to scratch their nose so they don't accidentally shoot or move, as seeing is, well, not a thing.

Shade (2) posted on 28-01-2020, 06:16 PM

There's also an insane lag whenever I press the top right button, and all buttons inside it. My rig is in the high ends, so this is probably not an intended way of functioning.

Debbie posted on 14-03-2020, 01:15 AM

I believe I've followed the install guide pretty closely, but the hud doesn't show up. How do I overwrite the normal files?

Mr. Bubbles posted on 17-03-2020, 06:07 PM

Any way to make the scoreboard bigger instead of having it at the bottom half of tue screen?

Hypnotize posted on 20-03-2020, 10:44 PM

@Mr. Bubbles
no need to spam it 5 times... you can find the custom scoreboards on customizations>scoreboard and follow the instruction inside the file.

@Debbie & everyone with installation problems
What you should do is inzip the hud > open sunsethud-master > open either Dark Theme or Light Theme > inside each one of these 2 folder there is a sunsehud folder > thats the folder that goes into custom and it work i'm using it now!

@Shade (2)
There is a customization for a transparent pause menu background now, about the lag I'm not sure it could be because its heavy modified

Mr. Bubbles posted on 25-03-2020, 02:54 AM

@Hypnotize
I tried removing the // and it didn’t work

Hypnotize posted on 26-03-2020, 11:19 PM

If you want to make the scoreboard bigger as i said you can go customizations/scoreboard and comment by adding // to the ScoreBoard_9v9_StatsOFF line to disable it and then uncomment by removing the // from one of the 12v12 or 16v16 scoreboard.

then If you want to move the scoreboard up and down you can go resource\ui\alternatives open the current scoreboard in use and use the ypos of "MainBG"

AroX277 posted on 27-03-2020, 09:19 AM

Good looking, but i dont like this scoreboard its soo lower, i like it in middle.

LifeCycles posted on 28-03-2020, 10:36 PM

I love this hud but there are some things missing. I would like to see healing, assists, damage and destruction done. Also it would be great if medic is healing me to know which medigun is medic using because it does not show it for some reason.

Hypnotize posted on 29-03-2020, 03:40 PM

@AroX277
I explained above how to move it
@LifeCycles
There are customizations for each one of the things you mentioned, checkout the Medigun Names and ScoreBoards customizations!

ᵘˡᵗʳᵃ posted on 09-04-2020, 05:22 PM

give the main menu that weird casual medal that you can spin around and then this mod will be a 10/10

Anzu posted on 14-04-2020, 12:16 PM

Any way to use the default hud's menu, inventory, and weapon selection?

M A G G O T posted on 17-04-2020, 10:29 PM

I saw this HUD and said "I need to download this."
I L O V E T H I S H U D !

Hypnotize posted on 18-04-2020, 07:43 PM

@ᵘˡᵗʳᵃ
Is not there because i think it wouldn't match the style of the rest of the menu at all

@Anzu
You would need to remove the menu dedicated files, i can give you a list if you are still interested.

L'Epic Spy Main posted on 30-04-2020, 07:13 PM

The best hud I have tried, laggy tho.

twiigii posted on 10-05-2020, 04:13 PM

I love this HUD, but I have one problem with it. The bar at the top that shows who's alive or dead isn't there. Is there a way to enable that?

Hypnotize posted on 11-05-2020, 03:09 PM

@twiigii
put this in console tf_use_match_hud 1 or enable it from the pause menu by pressing the check symbol for Match Hud

twiigii posted on 11-05-2020, 04:29 PM

Ah ok, found it.

mtc posted on 12-05-2020, 04:08 AM

I absolutely love this hud dude. I've been installing custom huds for years and years. never felt the need to login to this site and express my gratitude.

However, there is one problem that was glaringly obvious upon installing sunsetdark.... THIS IS NOT DARK BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION HAHA! Should be like, black. Smile Still going to use it. Love it.

Hypnotize posted on 12-05-2020, 05:41 PM

Thank you so much! also indeed the dark mode is not as dark as it should be Big Grin the hud originally was only meant to be bright and sunny but after the release i got an insane ammount of people asking me to make a dark version so i quickly adapted what i could without destroying the nature of it too much. in the end the result was a very bright hud anyways but at least it doesn't burn your eyes while gaming at night times i guess lol

mtndr33w posted on 14-05-2020, 11:09 AM

first off, i love the hud and am gonna use it full time, replacing rayshud.

one comment id have is to make the scoreboard either show the full teams (all players) or center them to allow them to do so. Smile i am also wondering if there is any way to health colors as well Smile

Hypnotize posted on 15-05-2020, 05:57 PM

@mtndr33w
Thank you! You can get bigger scoreboards from the customizations folder (Customizations > Scoreboards.res and follow the instructions inside the file!)
For the colors I assume you mean being able to change the health color on buff/hurt etc and all that can be done by changing the rgb codes for the colors inside Customizations > Colors.res

Alison posted on 30-05-2020, 08:43 PM

is it normal that the party chat appears white instead of green? or how can i change it?

Просто_ Парень posted on 02-06-2020, 01:44 PM

Where is the Hud that change damage colors and the create server

Aurora❤ posted on 02-07-2020, 05:56 AM

It's a lovely HUD but I have two maybe personal qualms with it.
1. (personally solvable?) is there any way to replaces the mountain top main menu background (if so how?).
2. Not so much an issue with functionality but the "unknown class" profile at the center top of the screen has issues when being compressed with more and more players.

Other than those two this HUD is one of if not the most aesthetically pleasing HUDs out there.

Saru.sbr posted on 02-07-2020, 04:55 PM

Hello i love this hud and i am grateful for it. however i am a huge fan of the ingame ranks and badges and am hoping to enable them somehow. most of ur amazing huds i have this issue with it would be really nice if there was a way for me to put em in. once again thanks for ur time and effort!

Hypnotize posted on 04-07-2020, 07:21 PM

@Alison
Its normal

@Просто_ Парень
The menu with the damage colors is in the pause menu only also the create server is in the top right (the plus sing) close to the server browser button

@Aurora❤
Thank you!
1) yes you can, you wanna replace these vtfs with your own background vtf:
materials\vgui\replay\thumbnails\menu > Sunset.vtf and Sunset_Blur.vtf
materials\console > background_upward.vtf and background_upward_widescreen.vtf
2) thats kind of normal I don't think there is anything special i can do to make it better

@Saru.sbr
Thank you! The main reason why they are disabled is that i had a bug with them where the medals would get stuck in the top left corner outside of the scoreboard and since i never really liked the ranks in the scoreboard anyway i opted to just remove them Big Grin
I'll see if i can fix the bug and make a customization for it!

twiigii posted on 08-07-2020, 10:43 PM

Hey, it's me again. I'm trying to make some customizations to the HUD (i.e. moving everything a bit higher up), and I'm currently trying to move the metal counter. However, when I try to do so, there is an invisible cutoff that makes it impossible to see the metal counter if I move it up or down. This cutoff also seems to apply to self-healing. How do I get around this?

twiigii posted on 09-07-2020, 01:35 AM

Nevermind, figured it out.

bEN posted on 11-07-2020, 05:46 AM

the colours in the backpack menus on the items are missing any way to fix this?

Hypnotize posted on 11-07-2020, 11:57 AM

@bEN
Make sure you select "show quality color borders" in the backpack filters

Potaaden posted on 12-07-2020, 02:14 PM

Hi, is there a "red" version?

Potaaden posted on 13-07-2020, 03:55 AM

Can you try to have this compatible with TF2 classic?

Hypnotize posted on 13-07-2020, 08:47 PM

@Potaaden
There is no red version, also I haven't really tried TF2 classic yet so I'm not sure if its hard / possible to make the hud fully compatible there

Mr. Bubbles posted on 14-07-2020, 07:07 AM

Unable to open crates. When I select the option to open crates a grey square shows up on screen and the crate is in the top left and I'm unable to open anything up.

Apegard posted on 22-07-2020, 12:38 PM

I need custom Shop for MVM, i love this hud is awesome

Hypnotize posted on 26-07-2020, 04:30 PM

@Mr. Bubbles
I thought i managed to fix it but apparently not, I'm not sure how fix that without using keys and stuff its kind of a pain to test. If you don't mind a question, have you ever used HypnotizeHud? can you unbox stuff correctly with it?

euthanized lettuce posted on 28-07-2020, 03:07 PM

im not sure if you messed this up for both light and dark huds or if it's even a mess up but in sunsetdark/resource/scheme/colors.res
you made "FreelanceGrade_Hover" as just "FreelanceGrade" i would have tested if it even mattered if i had enough $ to buy even a freelance weapon

Hypnotize posted on 28-07-2020, 04:59 PM

@euthanized lettuce
Oh thats a whoopsie on my part, I'm glad you spotted it out I would have never noticed that... i'll make sure its fixed in the next update.

Mr. Bubbles posted on 29-07-2020, 08:50 PM

Will try out HypnotizeHud. This is what it looks like trying to unbox. https://imgur.com/a/IDqy5mS

oof (5) posted on 31-07-2020, 04:42 PM

how do you customize the leader board so it has full stats? , i did what the intstruction says but it doesnt work, how do i fix that?

Apegard posted on 03-08-2020, 08:39 PM

my favorite hud

Apegard posted on 07-08-2020, 07:02 PM

i need background

stupid player posted on 09-08-2020, 12:57 PM

how can i see more stats on the scoreboard, not just kd

Man That Felt "GOOD" posted on 13-08-2020, 03:26 PM

lmao Hypnotize the hud is working fine dont listen to what these kids are saying they just dont know how to install it and then give excuses that the hud dont work its an amazing hud thx man

Hypnotize posted on 28-08-2020, 09:37 PM

@oof & stupid player
Once you are inside the customizations > scoreboards.res file what you do for example is removing the double // from the line labeled as 9vs9 SCOREBOARD WITH FULL STATS in order to activate it and then add a double // to the other line so 9vs9 SCOREBOARD WITH NO STATS (ONLY KD) in order to deactivate it

The final result you want to achieve should be someting like that:

//#base "../resource/ui/alternatives/ScoreBoard_9v9_StatsOFF.res" // 9vs9 SCOREBOARD WITH NO STATS (ONLY KD)
#base "../resource/ui/alternatives/ScoreBoard_9v9_StatsON.res" // 9vs9 SCOREBOARD WITH FULL STATS

Obviously you can do the same with the 6v6 or 12v12 variants of the scoreboard

@Man That Felt "GOOD
I'm glad you like it ❤

Chubs posted on 29-08-2020, 12:05 AM

frames were ruined before update, thanks.

TberGaz posted on 07-09-2020, 05:59 PM

How do i access to that little option menu in the left corner ??

Hypnotize posted on 07-09-2020, 08:54 PM

@TberGaz answered you on pm but more people might want to know, you can find the options menu with damage colors and fix buttons in the pause menu, if you are in a server pause the game and you should be able to see it in the bottom left corner

flick (2) posted on 10-09-2020, 12:41 PM

When switching to the construction/destruction pda as engie, i drop a lot of frames. It's especially noticeable when i use scroll wheel to spam switch weapons i can go from 500 fps to 40.

SPAAACE! | quicksell.store posted on 10-09-2020, 10:22 PM

i can't enter casual game after installing the HUD, what do i do?

Soldier Gaming posted on 14-09-2020, 11:01 PM

Nice hud!

MAX (9) posted on 15-09-2020, 12:59 AM

when I go to the bottom of git-hub it does not appear and I can not download it, I only give download I do everything to be able to have it and it does not appear, it leaves me with the one that has the game itself.

Soldier Gaming posted on 16-09-2020, 01:47 AM

Hey, I've been using this hud for some hours now and I really liked almost everything about it. However I had 2 inconveniences while using it:
1- While inside a match, if you press ESC (or whatever key you've assigned) to open the menu, the image covering everything is a bit annoying since with no image (and just a bit of black with a really low opacity) you can at least see if someone comes to attack you and you can react quickly to it if you're pausing to use any of the options there or just to use the console. It's not a big deal but (in my opinion) it would be nice if there was no solid image over it.
2- I can't queue for my party's match. I'm not sure if this was just a bug of some kind, if I'm too stupid to see the button or if it's because of my screen resolution (1366x768), basically the button wasn't there (in the top middle of the screen like most huds), and again, I don't know if I'm missing it or what.
Anyways, I just wanted to point those things out, maybe the second thing is just a bug or whatever, so if somebody wants to help me out with it I'd appreciate it. Good job with the hud Big Grin!

Ocean posted on 16-09-2020, 10:07 PM

I love this hud. Its clean, its simple, and minimalistic, it's perfect for me. I have one major gripe with it though. Whenever I open any cases, the case window opens up, but all the information shrinks to the top left of the window, making it impossible to open cases. Fix that and you'll have a really good hud.

mhnu posted on 18-09-2020, 10:36 PM

Is there a way for me to change the chat position?

Oildood posted on 21-09-2020, 03:33 AM

It seems that unboxing in this hud is broken, it looks like it is all compressed in a corner.

Giant Rat posted on 22-09-2020, 04:27 PM

Linux works, so please change it.

Hypnotize posted on 22-09-2020, 08:53 PM

@flick (2)
Doesn't seem to happen for me

@SPAAACE! | quicksell.store @MAX (9)
I need to you both the explain this more in depth, I don't quite understand what you mean sorry ?

@Ocean @Oildood
Working hard on that, hopefully its fixed soon.

@Soldier Gaming
1. There is a customization designed to remove the pause menu background already, you should find it inside the customization folder and you find the instructions inside the file
2. I'll have to check this out, It was working fine when i built the hud but i don't usually use that feature so is not impossible that there is actually something wrong with it

@mhnu
resource/ui/BaseChat.res and change the first xpos and ypos you find in the file

@Giant Rat
I improved a bit the compatibility on linux with the new version so as soon as i upload it I'll change that!

Whuttr posted on 23-09-2020, 11:56 PM

Great hud. My favorite, actually. The only thing that you need to change is the warpaint menu because I cant change the team color and the unboxing menu like ocean said. Thanks!

Whuttr posted on 24-09-2020, 12:36 AM

Also, the pop up notifications (like strange ranks popups) are too big, And the light blue doesn't look that good on the popup. Same with the MVM upgrades UI. Could you have an option to make the popups smaller and an option to change the colors (mvm and popups) to gray?

Whuttr posted on 24-09-2020, 01:13 AM

Last thing. Can you add a team color changer on the loadout screen. Thanks

Blazter posted on 24-09-2020, 06:36 AM

It's a very beautiful HUD but i can't find where are the achievements

Developer

Hypnotize

Stats

Downloads: 34,729

Views: 155419

Rating:

• 16 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average