HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshots album link
I don't want to sound rude, and I apologize in advance if I am, but the link to the imgur album with the screenshots to my HUD (KBNHud) hasn't been changed in the two times that I have used the update form here. It still links to the original screenshot album here, when it should have updated to the new screenshots here. The old shots are quite outdated visually, and I would rather not waste a full update form on one line of info.
(21-03-2016, 07:19 PM)Jötunn Wrote: I don't want to sound rude, and I apologize in advance if I am, but the link to the imgur album with the screenshots to my HUD (KBNHud) hasn't been changed in the two times that I have used the update form here. It still links to the original screenshot album here, when it should have updated to the new screenshots here. The old shots are quite outdated visually, and I would rather not waste a full update form on one line of info.

Huh, could have sworn I did that. Sorry dude, changed it now.
Thanks bro. Best site admin 2016.

Copyright © 2014 - 2018 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2018 MyBB Group and Steam.