HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to remove the spy icon that pops up when you disguise
There's a really big white spy icon that pops up when you disguise, and it's blocking my screen a lot. Does anyone know how to remove or minimize it? I looked at some other threads and it told me to copy and paste some script into my custom animations folder, but I couldn't find it/ it wouldn't work.
(15-04-2019, 09:27 AM)sink Wrote: There's a really big white spy icon that pops up when you disguise, and it's blocking my screen a lot. Does anyone know how to remove or minimize it? I looked at some other threads and it told me to copy and paste some script into my custom animations folder, but I couldn't find it/ it wouldn't work.

Go to scripts/hudanimations.txt and find event HudSpyDisguiseChanged and event HudSpyDisguiseHide, the 2 values are held in 1 string, controlling xpos and ypos for Position and wide and tall for Size. Just change everything to 0 to turn it off or try messing around.

Copyright © 2014 - 2019 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2019 MyBB Group and Steam.