HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hud editing
well i'm modifying my hud "G_risHUD" and i'm having some problems with the "CycleRankTypeButton" in "mainmenuoverride.res" file.

My question is how can i move it? because it has this value "cs-0.5-44" in xpos, and i can't find any answer of what is this value or how this works.

Thanks.
(21-01-2019, 04:19 PM)¡Sepic9 Wrote: well i'm modifying my hud "G_risHUD" and i'm having some problems with the "CycleRankTypeButton" in "mainmenuoverride.res" file.

My question is how can i move it? because it has this value "cs-0.5-44" in xpos, and i can't find any answer of what is this value or how this works.

Thanks.

JarateKing made an awesome guide on positioning which you can find here, in short c-/+x starts measuring from the center, and cs-0.5 centers an element exactly, cs-0.5+x offsets an element from the center.

I had a look at your HUD, the positioning you need for CycleRankTypeButton can be c+200, c-75 which you can edit for yourself,

The positioning for RankModelPanel in HUDs is a bit off because its also controlled by PvPRankPanel.res, I suggest only sticking to editing it on the main menu. Let them be cs-0.5-5 and cs-0.5-50, which you can edit

Copyright © 2014 - 2019 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2019 MyBB Group and Steam.