HUDS.TF

digithud

HUD Information

Description

A clean and fresh TF2 HUD made from scratch, inspired by the spectator hud used at Insomnia61 to be used in normal gameplay.

*Important information*

- Only supports "16:9 resolutions" (for the moment).
- Pending to edit: mvm, halloween, robot destruction & passtime.
- Custom spectator tournament panels for 9v9 included in "resource/ui/spectatortournament_9v9", default is 6v6.
- Install the fonts included in "resource/fonts" folder. (if needed).

A huge shout-out to Raysfire for the tutorials, Doodles's website for the information regarding each hud file and to the people in the tftv forums for helping me out with some questions related to editing files.

Also thanks a lot for the inspiration to all the hud creators out there.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: cl_hud_minmode 1 option is now available.

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

A HUD made by digit.

Special Thanks

A huge shout-out to the people in the tftv forums for helping me out with some questions related to editing files.

Also thanks a lot for the inspiration to all hud creators out there, I always wanted to make my own TF2 hud and I finally did it after all these years.

Enjoy!

Changelog

Version 2.1:

- cl_hud_minmode 1 option is now available.
- Added blue / red team buttons for class loadout.
- Added "A" and "D" keyboard controls for backpack pages.

User Comments

okay but I suggest that health and ammunition should be more visible

This is a really nice hud, big fan of the loading screen! Although the health and ammo could use a bit of work

Hey guys, version 2.0 just dropped.

Changes: Bigger health/ammo and changes to the class image background.

Everything else remains the same.

Photo album and download updated.

looks good nice job

Hud doesn't wait for anyone. You wait for the hud.
(Good hud by the way, close hud so you don't have to dot your eyes around the screen)

Ok I deleted my last comment cause I don't agree with it anymore, but I do wonder if you are still gonna update this? if so, how much are you working on it, and when can we expect the next update?

The design itself I don't think is gonna change, but I will maybe make an option so the health/ammo panel is at the bottom left like in csgo.

I will look into how to add the "A" "D" buttons to move left and right through the pages for the backpack.

I want to add blue and red options buttons for the class loadout.

I will add a hud_reloadscheme button on the main menu as well.

I expect to update all this within this next week since I have a couple of events this weekend.

Progress on the hud will come definitely since I want to make it fully funcional for all gamemodes too.

Thank you!

Looks really nice digit. Happy to see something from TFTV threads show up here

Hey guys, version 2.1 just dropped.

Updates:
- cl_hud_minmode 1 option is now available.
- Added blue / red team buttons for class loadout.
- Added "A" and "D" keyboard controls for backpack pages.

I want to use this hud but my computer doesn't support 16:9 resolutions... so sad T-T

I really liked this hud, nice work by the creator. What image did you use for the main menu background digit, also can you add more resolution support for my friends? Really great work keep it up.,

Thank you so much for the update! Only thing left is to make it work for MVM, since i've been avoiding that gamemode until the hud is fixed

Hey guys, I'm glad you are liking the hud so far.

I just got a new job so I can't really update it as often as I would want to. BUT I will keep working on it, next thing on the agenda is to make the hud work in all resolutions if possible and pending gamemodes. I will probably start this weekend.

I found one bug that is pretty annoying: https://imgur.com/gallery/3pOBv6T

SMG

okay, so i get that min mode is supposed to be small, but when you added it, it really just looks more like an alternate hud. can you maybe make the icons and text bigger for min mode?

@Chippu This is a known bug that I'll try to fix somehow (It only happens when you join a new server and the first class picked is heavy or pyro. This happens because I used a custom font for the drop shadow from AmmoInReserve in order to make the "/" sign in between AmmoInClip and AmmoInReserve (this custom font replaces all the numbers from 0 to 9 to "/" for all the other classes. Try switching to any other class except for heavy and pick pyro again.

@SMG I'll think about it. I tried to make a minmode version looking exactly the same before, positioning all the elements on the bottom left and It looked really weird imo. That's why I made it like that as an option.

An amazing HUD just i love to have some kind of more creative loading screen the blu and red are fine but i would like some loading screen competitive like the the med and spy of red and blu staring at each other etc. and idk is just me but some times when i play weapons or classes that have a meter just stay in the HUD for some min. without any problems but after they dissapear and let me "like Mmmm....ok?" causing me problems and the exp bar for casual.

This is an awesome HUD and I love the loading screens! I do have a few nitpicks: My game softlocked when I got an item drop alert, as the "Open ... Loadout" and "Confirm" buttons did nothing. It would be advantageous if there was more of a distinction between the health value and the ammo in the normal hud. Also, the scoreboard is particularly hard to read. Despite this, I am still going to use this hud, because the aesthetic is awesome! Smile

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (3 MB)  

Last Updated: 08-10-2018

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 1,948

Views: 8957

Rating:

• 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average

Developer

digit-

Copyright © 2014 - 2018 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2018 MyBB Group and Steam.