HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick screenshot update for KBNHud
May have been my fault for putting a wrong link in the update form, but the main menu shown in a screenshot is the alternate main menu. Here is the direct link for the default main menu. Also, the link to the imgur album is not updated to the new album. This is the new KBNHud Screens 2015 album.
(04-11-2015, 06:18 PM)Jötunn Wrote: May have been my fault for putting a wrong link in the update form, but the main menu shown in a screenshot is the alternate main menu. Here is the direct link for the default main menu. Also, the link to the imgur album is not updated to the new album. This is the new KBNHud Screens 2015 album.

I may have lost the update submission with the server migration. I'll get to fixing this tomorrow for you.
(05-11-2015, 01:24 AM)omnibombulator Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 06:18 PM)Jötunn Wrote: May have been my fault for putting a wrong link in the update form, but the main menu shown in a screenshot is the alternate main menu. Here is the direct link for the default main menu. Also, the link to the imgur album is not updated to the new album. This is the new KBNHud Screens 2015 album.

I may have lost the update submission with the server migration. I'll get to fixing this tomorrow for you.

Thanks broski.

Copyright © 2014 - 2019 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2019 MyBB Group and Steam.