HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
32p Scoreboards
Are there any good-looking HUDs that have a 16v16 scoreboard? Just wondering.
(10-05-2017, 12:34 AM)Pootismancer Wrote: Are there any good-looking HUDs that have a 16v16 scoreboard? Just wondering.
Yea its something I think has gone out a bit due to the fact that casual is only 12v12. However its not that hard to add 32 player support if you can put in a little effort. You would just have to change the "tall" and "ypos" controls for a few elements within scoreboard.res to make it big enough for 16 players on each side. I can go into a little more detail about exactly what to move if you would like.
(10-08-2017, 12:54 PM)Winterz_ Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 12:34 AM)Pootismancer Wrote: Are there any good-looking HUDs that have a 16v16 scoreboard? Just wondering.
Yea its something I think has gone out a bit due to the fact that casual is only 12v12. However its not that hard to add 32 player support if you can put in a little effort. You would just have to change the "tall" and "ypos" controls for a few elements within scoreboard.res to make it big enough for 16 players on each side. I can go into a little more detail about exactly what to move if you would like.

You mean it's that easy to change a scoreboard to 32p just by changing it's size in "hudlayout"? Nice! Thanks for the information!
(10-08-2017, 03:24 PM)Pootismancer Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 12:54 PM)Winterz_ Wrote:

You mean it's that easy to change a scoreboard to 32p just by changing it's size in "hudlayout"? Nice! Thanks for the information!

All the scoreboard stuff is in scoreboard.res but yea its pretty straightforward to make it bigger due to the way the scoreboard.res file is structured

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.