HUDS.TF

BearHUD

HUD Information

Description

My personal edit of broeselhud_blue.
I'm not too fond of hud editing yet so most of the menus and panels will remain default for a while (a good while probably). Don't hesitate to leave feedback or to let me know if something's broken.
Drop by the steam group and stay tuned on updates! And don't forget to look at readme.txt
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bearnauthud

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

Raysfire
Hypnotize
Feeling
Boat_
Doodle's resource page
teamfortress.tv and huds.tf users

Special Thanks

Shoutout to my friends for giving me initial feedback and suggestions

Changelog

- Dressed up more menus
- Minor tweaks for 4:3 ratio
*Pending to change the store page

User Comments

this hud is very clean

ive just seen the pictures and i already like this might be better that smeshud!

Very beautiful hud my dude

This is a beautiful and well made hud.

very sexy

i would rly like it if u put minitoggle and it will minimize the numbers and the number will be in the middle of ur screen just below ur crosshair i would like that but its a well made hud gud job

I was in tears after eating my sanvich, but this is my new main hud.

it didn't work Sad when i start team fortress 2 it gave me default hud can you please fix it

this looks like a good hud bearnut and im gonna test it out to see if it has any flaws if thats okay with you

@(?P.B.G?) Startthesummer That'd be much appreciated, thanks for stopping by

@MarioPauls Could you detail on how you installed the hud? I'll take a guess and say you installed the 4x3 fixes alone, you're supposed to install bearhud_final first and then merge the content of 4x3 with the content of bearhud_final

Looks good, good job Big Grin

This HUD is amazing! Great work Smile

Nice HUD, Bearnaut

Nice HUD but it will be awesome that you can add the remaining elements for the rest of gamemodes. Also, in casual mode the scoreboard doesn't show the casual medals. If you could fix this will be great!

Anyway I like it Big Grin

Looks lovely. However, I haven't been able to get it to work and it just shows the default hud. I've seen what you said earlier, but I can't really interpret what you mean by "mix the contents."

sfx

wow, so beatiful hud and THIS IS REMAKE OF BROASELHUD OMG
CALL THE MY MOM WITH CAMERA

Please make something for competitive or at least leave it in, I hate being in a game with silver ranked players and not being able to tell; unless that's a feature that's there.

@Memable.gif I see now I could've made the instructions clearer. You have to install bearhud_final first then copy the resource folder from 4x3 onto the resource folder in bearhud_final.
@DAN-KEE I haven't gotten a chance to get working on the competitive UI due to issues currently outside my control however I can and will restore the scoreboard medals as soon as I can.
For now I can't do anything as I'm out of town for a few days but I will be back soon enough. Thank you all for your feedback.

@Bearnaut so far i havent found bugs in your hud.i gotta say this is a really well done hud!you dont see that many huds that dont have bugs . <3

Hey nice clean HUD but there is no competitive seriously. I'm a competitive player so why there is no competitive.

@[SMS] Leaky | wln.tf
I'll take this opportunity to explain why I haven't done any edits to the competitive UI: As far I'm concerned there isn't a way for me to visualize the competitive hud elements that aren't in the main menu so I can't change what I can't see unless I enter a competitive/casual game and do the edits while there's a game going on, which I can't do because my internet is so bad the matchmaker cannot place my anywhere. Take my word for it, unless there's a way I don't know about, those elements are going to remain unedited for a while.
Also just to clarify, when huds.tf says something isn't supported it doesn't mean the elements don't exist, the competitive ui is there but it's not edited.

@(?P.B.G?) Startthesummer
Thanks for the inspection my dude, it's nice for me to see things are working for everyone. I'm home now so I can get back to working on updating.

@Bearnaut
As long as the competitive mode works (which it should since I think is the same as broesel blue right?) its fine if you set it as supported!
Same thing with mannpower, player destructions ect, you didn't edit the modes ui but still they are supported and you can play them without crashes or missing parts.

@Hypnotize
I was not aware of that, thank you for the headsup my dude :> I will change that now

Weird. After installing this, everytime I eat a sandvich/beef, a voice track plays. The words I could make were: "That sandvich sure is yummy!

Okay, but is this included?

Nevermind. Found it.

i love this hud. it is very clean but however there is one thing that needs to be fixed.
here is the thing.
if i click on the competitive button to play competitive it gives me my contract screen... same thing happens when i click on contracts.
so is this something you messed up while making this hud? or did i install it incorrectly? i would like to see a fix on this becouse i like playing with this hud but i can't play in competitive. anyway i apreciate your work

i see. i didn't notice the comment you placed.

@razein
Holy embarrasing, I don't know how I let that one slip lol sorry about that, it's fixed now

also @bearnut can you add me on steam ?i think you are a pretty cool dude

@(?P.B.G?) Startthesummer
Sorry mate I stopped adding random people a while ago

so, this hud wont work for me. suggestions?

@no steppe on pepe
Can you described how it won't work? Also did you look at readme.txt?

Hey, i love this HUD, BUT pls say me how to change the loadout & backpack background (i hate it in white colour)
Wink

@NBP is d MVP
Sure thing man, the process is a bit tedious but I'll walk you through it.
The files that control those backgrounds are:
BackpackPanel.res in Resource/UI/econ/
ClassLoadoutPanel.res in Resource/UI/
CharInfoLoadoutSubPanel.res in Resource/UI/
statsummary_embedded.res in Resource/UI/
ItemSelectionPanel.res in Resource/UI/
I think those are all of them, if I missed any please let me know.
Open each with a program like notepad, wordpad or notepad++ (I recommend the last one) and within the first lines of text in every single one of those files you should find the following line
"bgcolor_override" "135 135 135 255"
To change the background color just put in a different value (RGBA format), for example "46 43 42 255" is the default color so it would look like this:
"bgcolor_override" "46 43 42 255"
Do this while tf2 is closed otherwise you won't see the changes. Don't forget to save changes.
Hope it helps

It's fixed
Thanks for help me, I see a little troubles in the HUD with the constructions, maybe you want to change them (like sentry has no draw or it's in the same place as the chat, move it a bit more down maybe can help).
In MvM maaaaybe, are a bit annoying the transparent buttons (on my opinion) of cancel, accept & refund (maybe put a little border), i play a lot mvm so i'm a little perfectionist.
I try to feedback & hope you got some ideas for have your "perfect HUD"

what is the font?

@NBP is d MVP
No problem my dude, I'll see into those things you mentioned when I get a chance.

@Kapoi
Font is KG Sorry Not Sorry Chub

Chitoge <3

what is the font used in this hud im in love with it

ima be honest here i didnt quite like your hud but the font is amazing. i want to use this font in toonhud but i dont know how to put this KGSorryNotSorryChub.ttf in there can someone help me?

ima be honest here i didnt quite like your hud but the font is amazing. i want to use this font in toonhud but i dont know how to put this KGSorryNotSorryChub.ttf in there can someone help me?

@MrPalmtreee
That's fine my man. Regarding toonhud I believe you have to put in the font's name instead of the file's name on the fields where you want the font to be used so it should be like this: https://gyazo.com/25c1b001318712a97aac0a89c381c76c
I also think you must install the font before doing this. I hope it works.

Broken link was fixed just now, sorry about that :/ I don't know why dropbox wouldn't work so I uploaded the file to huds.tf

Please make this available to us Linux users, it looks very clean.

My problem with the bear hud is that the change class menu in game is broken, hud looks good but the change class is broken please help me!!! The Spy, Engi and Pyro won't show up in the menu!

@RikkaGamer
Here's a little extract from the readme.txt included within the .rar, it's a bit redundant but I believe it is explainatory enough:
If you play on 4:3 aspect ratio, install bearhud_final first then copy the resource folder within 4x3 and paste it onto the resource folder in bearhud_final
If you play on 16:10 aspect ratio, install bearhud_final first then copy the resource folder within 16x10 and paste it onto the resource folder in bearhud_final

@Dr.Dankinstien
If enough people request it I'll look into it

Thanks for dropping by

Good job bearguy

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (1.86 MB)  

Last Updated: 08-11-2017

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 7,336

Views: 32826

Rating:

• 14 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average

Developer

Bearnaut

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.