HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

< 1 2
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HUD Installation for Mac
There is no 'library' tab after I click 'Go'
(11-27-2015, 01:41 PM)Spaggedydonut/trade.tf Wrote: There is no 'library' tab after I click 'Go'
hold down option
(11-01-2015, 03:47 AM)Lawleious™ Wrote: I have found the custom folder and placed the flame hud folder inside of it yet it dosent work any suggestions?

yeah i have the same problem
I type the folder in and i got nothing, what does that mean?
(11-27-2015, 01:41 PM)Spaggedydonut/trade.tf Wrote: There is no 'library' tab after I click 'Go'

Same no library tab no go button
(12-01-2014, 09:46 PM)omnibombulator Wrote: Before doing anything else, locate your Team Fortress 2 folder. Using the "Go" option on the command bar of the Mac OS, insert
~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf into the field and press Go. Here, you should create a folder named custom. This is where our HUD files will be stored.

[Image: mac_install_1.png]

The next thing to do is to download the HUD you wish to use. Be sure that the HUD you are using is Mac Compatible. Usually, they will come downloaded in a compressed .zip, .rar, .7z or another compression file. You'll then need to extract the file by double-clicking the compressed file. If the Mac OS refuses to do so, download a suitable extraction program.

[Image: mac_install_2.png]

Locate the newly extracted folder. Inside, depending on how the HUD has been packaged, you will always find 2 folders named "Resource" and "Scripts". Some HUDs may come with other folders, such as "Materials". Copy the folder that "Resource" and "Scripts" are located inside (not the Resource and Scripts folders themselves) and paste it into the tf/custom folder.

[Image: mac_install_3.png]

Now, load up your game. If done correctly, you'll be greeted by a nice, new HUD!

Credit goes to Hellfire for submitting the images for this guide.

Still having issues? Feel free to post any problems you are having in this thread!
I can't find the folder "TF / custom
I got e.v.e hud this is my fav hud thank you i was so confused THANK YOU Smile
(08-08-2015, 02:20 PM)TheSupremePatriot Wrote: Am I supposed to remove WORKSHOP?

you can if you want its just custom stuff from the workshop i guess
< 1 2

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.