HUDS.TF

AntsHUD Beta

HUD Information

Description

A flat, simplistic, informative HUD made with the combination of RaysHUD, ahud, & ToonHUD.

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

Thanks for friends and HUD Users that were testing out this HUD, giving me feedback, and supporting this.

Special Thanks

Thanks to Raysfiyah and the HUD Editing Community for teaching me how to do HUD editing through YouTube.

Changelog

v1.7 Beta Changelog
-Added DemoUI & Console Buttons to Main Menu
-Redesigned Main Menu Background to a GIF
-Changed Paint Icon
-Changed Equipped Label
-Changed Inspection Weapons Panel
-Changed Weapon Style Panel Title
-Fixed Color Problems
-Fixed Time Added Position for Non-Casual/Comp
-Fixed and Redesigned MvM Scoreboard
-Fixed clipping of Abandon Panel
-Removed Tips from MvM Upgrade Menu
-Code Clean Up
-Other Stuff I probably forgot

v1.675 Beta Changelog
-Redesigned Weapon Inspection Panel
-Bug Fixes for most HUD Elements
-Remove Unnecessary Text from MvM Menu

v1.65 Quick-Fix Beta Changelog
-Fixed Casual being misplaced

v1.65 Beta Changelog
-Added Casual Map Voting files
-Added macOS Code to Beta Test Mac Version of AntsHUD
-Changed Design of Scoreboard, WinPanels, and Map Info
-Fixed up HUD for Smissmas 2016 Update
-Fixed Damage Numbers(Thanks [Applez]Sailor!)
-Removed Unnecessary Customization Files

v1.6 Beta Changelog
-Lighten up Color Scheme
-Redesign MvM unedited HUDelements
-Redesign Training unedited HUD elements
-Redesign Stats Panel
-Redesign Backpack & Loadout Panel
-Added in color customization Medic Bars
-Added in Centered Remaining Currency bar for MvM
-Added in ability to add Stats Panel to Map Loading
-Fixed some Bugs
-Change Positioning for some UIs
-Changed Time Status for Regular, Casual, & Comp. UIs
Special thanks for a recent helping friend!

v1.575 Beta Changelog
-Reverted Halloween back to Original Theme
-Fixed Halloween Gamemodes for future uses

v1.55 Beta Changelog
-Added Lowered UI
-Fixed some bugs

v1.5 Beta Changelog
-Added back Contracts Button and Panel
-Added buttons for Saving and Loading Casual Preferences
-Change Color Scheme to be Halloween-y(Only for Main Menu)
-Fixed Default BG of Game Modes in Casual Lobby
-Code Cleanup

v1.45 Beta Changelog
-Added Customizations suggested by AntsHUD-Beta Users
-Added Casual Survey for recent update
-Added ability to move Player Model around in the Loadout UI
-Changed Payload UI to have a clean design
-Fixed Bugs whenever found
-Organization on files

v1.4 Beta Changelog
-Updated Passtime, Robot Destruction, and Player Destruction Gamemode
UIs
-Moved HUD Animations and HUD Scheme Files to be organized
-Fixed 4:3 HeaderBackground clipping into the Main Menu
-Fixed Killfeed being overlapped under Casual & Comp. UI
-Fixed Notifications colliding with Health & Ammo UI

v1.35 Beta Changelog:
-Updated Casual Rematch Voting System
-Changed Positioning of some shadows of text

User Comments

Smile

* this HUD is outdated.

Love this HUD <333

can you fix it? hud is outdated

For those who were wondering why this HUD has been outdated, I submitted the old & broken version of the HUD before the MYM Update came in. I guess the huds.tf team accepted this one than my other recent submission. Nevertheless, I have the updated version of the HUD. I'll update this HUD and the screenshots as soon as possible. Keep in mind, this is sorta a beta HUD so report on bugs is appreciate <3.

Thanks,
Antwan

P.S. Yes, I wrote this like an email. Don't judge meh

Thanks so much!

AntsHUD has now been updated to be compatible with the MYM Update. I'll be updating the screenshots and description soon.

Thanks,
Antwan

Quick Update: I just realized that I forgot to update the HUD to the new Casual Rematch voting system. If you want to continue using it, do not play Casual. If you want to wait, it'll mostly take me a few days to update the HUD. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Antwan

I love the MainMenu and Font Choice so Much! Big Grin

hey ant can you teach me how to make a hud like you?

Thanks DUB^!

As for Bubbles, I can TRY and teach, but I will consider myself as an intermediate HUD Developer. I do suggest RaysHUD HUD editing tutorials as that's how I started and ask for help in the huds.tf forums.

I will give you the things you'll need for how to start HUD Editing:
Programs
7-zip
Notepad++

Files
Any HUD that's ideal to your preference

That is pretty much it. If you want more help, just ask anyone that knows HUD Editing.

Sincerely,
Antwan

"No, Jerry, you're wrong. I don't think AntsHUD looks anything like 7HUD."

5/5

antwan could you make a lowered version with smaller killfeed
thanks and i love your hud thanks Smile

11/10

-sAven
7HUD was an inspiration to the health & ammo, weapon meters, and font, but that was pretty much it.

-2Duck4u
Thanks! I can do that and add it to a Customization Folder with your name in the file for your request.

-WertyGetDuck
Thanks man <3

So... The HUD look very nice, but I saw this little glitch on top of screen when I setup things to 4x3, you know, playing with low resolution to get a little bit of fps. If you can fix that, wold be awesome!
http://imgur.com/a/QH98U

In response to Headcrabwilleatyourhead., I'll see what I can do as I've never edited anything in 4:3 resolution. Nevertheless, I'm sure I can fix it within a few days.

Thanks,
Antwan

Antwan my steam name is raimbow soy or something and thans that you anwserred
(bad grammar for meh)

i have a little problem with hp on head I CAN'T SE IT PLS HELP

antwan pls help

I'm most likely sure that there's no need for the health on top of players since there's the Target ID to view the Player's health and name. If you do want the health on top, I think you'll have to insert a command in console to do so. I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Antwan

The player models seem poorly textured and don't look up to date, and their eyes are black. Also make it when your health is low and shows red, make it so when you get healed it slowly fades into clear instead of suddenly becoming clear, same goes with overheal. When you join tf2 make the background map a different map every time instead of only being Suijin. Sometimes when I picked a class, half of the screen turned black and showed the class I was picking twice. Please take these bugs and ideas into consideration. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for the feedback, OpticSkies!

However, the textures on the player models are based on the game settings, not the HUD itself(I'm pretty positive about that but you can correct me on that). Also, I am aware of the glitches within the Class Selection Panel, but I must iron out unedited files(ex. Passtime) in my HUD first and then get rid of the bugs.

The Health/Overheal Bars and the Suijin Loading Background are good for most people and if you want it to fade as a sorta preference, I'll make a Customize folder with the change inside dedicated to you.

Best Regards,
Antwan

P.S. Please add in screenshots of the bugs you want to be fix. It helps a lot <3

hey AntwanYT, can u add the damage showing thing in the crosshair like ToonHUD or OverwatchHUD

Firstly, it's called Damage Indicator(not insulting you, just saying that for future reference).

Secondly, I sure can add it! Just give me a day or two, it'll be added in a Customization folder.

Ant

Will there ever be a way to shrink the hud

As of right now, there's no way for the HUD to minimode as it simply used to make the scoreboard turn into 9v9/6v6 scoreboard. I could do it, but it will take me a long time to do so. Adding to that, I have a life to run and a YouTube channel to keep up with, so I hope you understand.

Sincerely,
Antwan

So its FlawHUD and 7HUD?

Can someone tell me how to find the HUD crosshairs? Thanks! I'm looking for a good ambassador spy crosshair.

-gandulf2gud4u
This HUD was built off of RaysHUD with 7HUD Health & Ammo design in mind. After that, ahud and ToonHUD was basically an inspiration for the rest of my HUD.

-★inhibiTion
To edit the crosshair, it's in the hud folder, scripts, hudlayout.res. The picture below shows the letters you need to put in to get the crosshair.

Thanks,
Antwan

A.e

Can you add zoom in/out , drag character on the "Class Loadout" like 7HUD?

I'm pretty sure it works just that it doesn't include the labels for the controls. I'll have to double check that, but of course I can do that.

A.e

Awesome! Hope next update will include that. ^^

the font is too large for my screen

Hey Antwan, I absolutely love this hud, but I'm not quite ready to get rid of toonhud unless this hud has transparent viewmodels/chat in the top left hand corner (the chat thing I got from rays, the viewmodels from toonhud) would it be possible to add these in the customization folder? Thanks so much!

-Meta
Please show screenshots of the problem, so I can fully understand your situation and fix the problem.

-Antlers
No problem! I can easily do that once I finish other people's requests.

Best Regards,
Antwan

look like antwan care so much about this hud

Tf2 may not be on it's best footing, but the community is going strong!

What's the font?♣

Fonts that are included would be in the fonts folder. The main font is Neutra Display Titling and the second main font is Avenir. You can download them or just get them from my HUD. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Antwan

hey, u still not add the Damage Indicator jet

Are you sure Rep? They were just added in the new v1.45 update in customizations folder. You just have to remove the contents in the "Hitmarkers" folder and put them on top of AntsHUD-Beta folder/within the folder. Unless I've made a mistake in the scripting in which I am deeply sorry for and will try to fix it as soon as I can.

Best Regards,
Antwan

okBig Grin

Why does this HUD and 7HUD share the same bugs?

I honestly have no clue. This HUD was built off of RaysHUD and 7HUD Health UI idea was just me altering the scripts in my HUD to get the same effect. Unless you're talking about a different bug then specify that.

Thanks,
Antwan

hey Antwan, there is something in the downside of the screen when i press Items ,can u fix it

I probably can fix it, but you didn't show a screenshot, so I can't really understand what is the glitch. If you would send a screenshot, that would be amazing!

Thanks,
Antwan

this hud is amazing but i won't be using it for these reasons, i doesn't have the stat tracker before you enter the game you know those things that tells you how much you played as each 9 classes and your most points that stat tracker usually let's me decide who to play as also choosing classes doesn't have their icons it's just text i really hate that and when you go as spy the disguise menu is also text, who has time to read while being in the heat of battle those are my only complains about this hud

Thanks for your feedback!

I can add the stat tracker on the loading screen in the Cusomtizations folder. As for the text, I may leave those informative text there just to help the new players somehow using me HUD.

Best Regards,
Antwan

Scream Fortress VIII has arrived!
and this hud is in top 7

i will find da way to send a screenshoot later

screenshoot of the glitch of this hud Big Grin

A.e

How do I open merasmissions panel from the main menu?

As of right now, I'm updating my HUD to be up to par with the Scream Fortress Update along with some small requests for some people. It should come out today or tomorrow. I appreciate you guys waiting Smile

Thanks,
Antwan

Healer ID clips with Health and Ammo if name is long enough, Killfeed gets swamped easily.

That is a problem I've been trying to fix for a while now since the MYM update. Maybe lower the amount of kills or change the size of the killdeer, who knows Tongue

Thanks,
Antwan

I seem to be crashing a lot when I play casual, it might have to do with halloween, but I have no problem with other huds, and I can run listen servers fine on this hud. Troubleshoot?

As when I was about to release a new update, I found out that in casual it crashes when the match ends or something abnormal. I think it was me messing up on the scripting while making the Halloween theme for the HUD or maybe something else. I suggest using the "Normal Theme" in the Customizations Folder. If that doesn't work, use another HUD while I get this resolved.

Apologies,
Antwan

Currently my favorite hud, everything is clear and a pleasure to look at. Well done!

Thank you for the compliment and for using it!

it's in my favorite HUDs list

Thanks for using and liking my HUD!

BUG REPORT:
11/4/16
I have noticed that when I have been suing this HUD, when I move my cursor over my teammates, enemies as spy, or with Solemn Vow, that the health is halfway off the middle-left of the screen, or does not show up at all. I know almost nothing of HUD editing, so I'm not sure where to look.

Thank you for your time,
Valex

You don't have to know HUD Scripting in order to tell me a bug. Just send me a screenshot of the bug, and I'll figure out the rest!

As of right now, I haven't seen that happen, UNLESS you mean about the health above the player and not on the Target ID. That, as of right now, is in the low priorities list since Pyro update is coming soon and most likely coming with HUD updates along with unedited stuff leftover from RaysHUD I want to design for the HUD. Maybe in my spare time, I'll check it out.

Thanks,
Antwan

Im missing an open console button. Sad

That I intentionally removed that since I'm sure everyone at this point uses the ~ key to open up the console button.

If you DO want that, I may just add it in Customizations folder or just add it in the Main Menu file.

Best Regards,
Antwan

Nice hud keep update it

Thanks BoulderCrusher Big Grin

Question about AntsHUD:
What background you want for loading up a map or just the background in general?

Strawpoll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11622848

Hey Antwan, amazing hud! Good looking, easy and pleasant to use.
I only ran into... Obstacle with the crosshair...
I could not manage to put two crosshairs in one, It either one doesn't work or it messes up the whole crosshair. Could you maybe lend a hand with this? The ones im trying to "combine" are P and u.

As of right now, you are only able to add in one crosshairs and if you want to combine, the idea was to use the default crosshairs styles in-game along with custom cross hair on HUD. With simple scripting I believe, I(or you if you want to), can copy and paste the "KnucklesCrosses" script and add in your second crosshair. Then just add a 2 to the pasted script like KnucklesCrosses2 and "fieldname" "KnucklesCrosses2"

Simple! For me at least, I will add it in soon but if you can't wait, just do it yourself.

Best Regards,
Antwan

I have a problem with the HUD, every time I hover over a teammate (or enemies with The Solemn Vow) their HP doesn't show up, only some do like the Engineer but near my ammo. The Soldiers is way at the bottom of my screen and it's hard to play Battle Medic with The Solemn Vow because of their HP not showing up. So please fix this (put it above their head so I know who's HP I am looking at).

That is the floating HP settting on TF2. This is a bug that I have not yet to fix just because of how minor it is. In the meantime, use the TargetID setting. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best Regards,
-Antwan

Dear Antwan,

Could you, by any chance, fix the bug in which the health bar stays red even when you're at full health upon respawning? It's really annoying and it would be really helpful if you fixed it. Thanks in advance!

Qoutex

This is a bug that's in EVERY HUD where the red image/bar will stay after respawn. Currently, there has been no fix for it in any HUD including mine. There is a way to temporarily remove it by clicking on the "HUD Reload" button within my HUD. This will refresh the HUD and show changes you may had made(or unintentional causes like a bug). I hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Antwan

How do I replace the fonts you put in with other custom fonts?

^Never mind I got it

Sorry I wasn't able to reply quick enough but hey! You've managed to do it by yourself so congrats!

Great HUD! I only have on problem that I recommend you fix: every time I go into the console, it spams "Attempting to create unknown particle system 'mark_for_death'". Obviously, the mark for death symbol doesn't show over the heads of people marked for death, and since I really don't want to uninstall this HUD, it would be great if you could try and fix it. Thanks!

If only it was for mac ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

-TheTomBomb:
I'm not quite sure about that. I myself haven't experience. Though, after searching about it, I'm not sure if it is caused by the game itself or my HUD(or anything in the custom folder). Try uninstalling my HUD and reinstalling to see if it fixes it.

-HighOffRareCandys:
I am disappointed that I wasn't able to make this HUD supported for multiple systems. If I did try reimplementing Mac code(base HUD was RaysHUD which supported Mac OS but there was no way for me to test it), it will be difficult for me to communicate to the people testing it and finding what I have to put in so it'll work on Mac. Very sorry for this but there's nothing I can do.

I like this HUD very much but there could be a few improvements, the health (When it's low) looks too bright and it would be good if you dimmed it down and the font that's for the HUD is basically everywhere which I personally don't like and the payload could have a few improvements but overall 9.5/10!

Also damage numbers are a bit off

huh

-[Applez]Sailor
Nice suggestions you gave me here! For the health, I added an animation that makes the bar flashes a darker color when you're Overhealed or Hurt. Font wise, I am considering using the secondary font in some places, but I do find it appealing that it is in other places. Payload is something I'm trying to fix up so wait for a future update. Last thing, you broadly explained how Damage Numbers are off. Is it the the floating numbers or the damage number under the health? How are they off? A screenshot would be nice. Anyways, thanks for reporting!

-Schitt
wut

ok one Problem i noticed while playing medic and engineer, is that when you over over friendly Buildings and players, you dont see their health above or next their model/name, this is a problem because if i multiple people are calling medic i wont be able to know who needs heals more unless i start healing them, and when i play engineer i always try to treat all Other engie's buildings as my own, so i try to heal them when they need it.

otherwise its a very good Hud and i love it

I quite don't understand what you mean unless you're talking about the floating HP problem. That has been floating around for a while, and now it seems I'll make it priority to fix it. However, you can just use the TargetID Bar as an alternative way to see health. Also, please send me a screenshot if you can so I can understand your situation.

Thanks,
Antwan

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=822474623

In this screenshot you can see me shooting the sentry gun with two pistol shots for 30 dmg but the damage numbers are pretty far away from the sentry gun (I was doing the screenshot with bots and sv_cheats 1 on thats why my health is at 999999, also if your on an offline match or online I find that dmg numbers are still off/mispositioned). Sorry about the comment "The damage numbers are a bit off", that was understandably a very vague comment on your HUD.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=822477476

Going on from the previous statement. This screenshot proves that it's also a problem on online servers.

Read in order
1. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=822478950
2. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=822479026
3. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=822479134

In 1. it says in your HUD (Or TF2 just being glitchy) that a tele exit and tele ent both costs 125 metal but if you go to 2. it takes away 50 metal and then in 3. it says that I can't build a tele ent or tele exit without 125 metal (And I can't create a tele exit or ent with 125 metal.).
I'm not sure if this is TF2 being glitchy and if you check the official tf2 wiki it says that teleporters cost 50 metal.

One last final glitch (Sorry!)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=822487428

Pretty self-explantory.

For those that haven't noticed, the release for Beta v1.65 was a bit buggy for Casual and for MacOS. I expected MacOS side of the HUD to be quite buggy, but I didn't expect Casual to be a glitch. Now, I've fixed up Casual by changing a few lines in hudlayout.res. I apologize for rushing this HUD to be release on the same day the Smissmas 2016 Update came out. I should have just been patient and test out the HUD itself after every change. Nevertheless, I am glad that a few people sent me feedback on some bugs. [Applez]Sailor for Damage Numbers being off and Engineer UI being odd. Legion for Casual Misplacement bug. Last but not least, AP4LLO for testing out the MacOS side of AntsHUD. I appreciate all of you for using my HUD and especially to those that sent feedback. I hope all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Cheers,
Antwan

I absolutely love this HUD, and how much you work on it Antwan <3 Keep up the good work!

I appreciate the compliment you've given me, and I hope you will still use and support this HUD, antlers!

I really love this HUD so please, keep on updating it and make it the best HUD possible Smile!

I will keep on updating this HUD and perfect this HUD to be excellent no matter what happens!

I'm not able to see any health. I can't see my own team's health as any class. As a Spy I can't see the health of either team. I deleted and reinstalled.

And also I'm getting weird glitches on the class selection screen. Where the weapons are invisible or cut through the model (ex. when Soldier twirls his rocket the sections of his chest where the rocket would be covering are just black or transparent) or there would be two models slightly horizontal to the other. This happens both with and without transparent view models, but with TVM the weapons are ever so slightly visible (but still cut through the character model).

My apologies for forgetting screenshots. Here you go:
http://imgur.com/a/4a3T6

Sorry for the spam! But is it possible to edit the hud to hide the KD ratio in casual mode? I've wanted to block out the deaths part of it for months because it discourages me from playing support

Well here's what I know. What you are using right now is the floating health option where the health floats above the class's head. However, the floating health element has been buggy ever since I edited the health side of the HUD when I was low on knowledge and starting out HUD Scripting. It seems that know is a good time to fix all the bugs, starting with that one. For an alternative fix while I fix the health thing, use the Target ID Bar for health instead of making the health float. You can change it in "Adv. Options" I believe.

For the Class Selection Bug, that's the view model itself. The transparent model file makes only the arms transparent which is applied to any model in the game. It can be seen in ToonHUD I believe.

You can actually remove the KBig Grin ratio from the scoreboard but I don't know what you mean "from casual."

Finally, for the Map Selection on the Training UI, it's an easy fix, probably on my part for rushing and not caring about the Training UI(since the majority doesn't use training).

Anyways, thanks for the feedback! Expect an update sooner or later!

Merry Smissmas,
Antwan

V1.7 UPDATE:
So, recently I've been able to ironed out the long, overdue bug, the no Floating Health Bug. It wasn't hard finding where it was, but it was difficult to find what WAS causing it which happened to be the RoundSignModel in hudmatchstatus.res, apparently. You probably don't care, but it's good to point out what you do to people that want to HUD Script(I really don't suggest you use my HUD as the Base HUD because it's not made for editing).

Anyways, since that's out of the way, I'm taking suggestions and feedback of bugs from you guys! If you think this needs to be change for preference or you discover a bug, comment here or in my Steam Group(or GitHub for the advanced lol. Also, have a screenshot for the bug you may find.)

MacOS:
I'm very positive the HUD will be a lot of problems for MacOS users as it probably needs repositioning and such. For that, look at my Steam Groups Announcements for a simple guide on helping fix those problems(cuz i only has windows 7 bro)!

MvM:
MvM Scoreboard is most likely I will try to change in terms of design since it was leftover from RaysHUD.

Robot Destruction, Player Destruction & Passtime(maybe):
Now you may think editing these things are a waste of time and doesn't need attention. Tell that to the minority of people that is trying to find a clean, looking HUD that supports these game modes with the Deafult HUD design of the UI. That what frustrates me the most is that a HUD is not supporting the community of all kinds. Like you play Competitively and go on Competitive game modes. Or you're the type of person that just like the near game modes like RD or PD. I rather support all than support one side and leave the other deserted. I know I sound serious, but hey that's me. ANYWAYS, I will be changing up a few things in these game modes since I tried editing the design before. It looks ok now, but I want to add more to it to look even better. For Passtime, most of the stuff is done except the Bars. They just look so ugly and big. I'll try to fix that in this update if I have time to.

And....that's about it! Expect an update sooner or later maybe a small v1.675 for the Floating Health Bug being fixed and redesigns for v1.7. Who knows?

Peace,
Antwan

Comments seem a bit empty?
Well, maybe all the major bugs has been squashed. Meaning this HUD is probably really close to end of Beta!
Thanks for the feedback to the people that used this HUD & budhud for the inspiration of a GIF Background. For v1.75, I'm mostly likely focusing on redesigning Robot and Player Destruction UI. Maybe add some backgrounds behind them to not loook so empty. For Passtime, I'm probably change some and remove some things to not be so cluttery. Lastly, Tournamet UI is what I think should have the more focus on since it's something I'm not able to edit since I don't play the Community Competitve scene. If anyone would like to help, that would be appreciated Smile

Anyways wait for the next update!

Peace,
Antwan

its not working for me. neither is any other HUD I tried. I've taken the unzipped file and moved it to the custom folder, but when I load up my tf2 it doesn't work. can someone help me?

nice HUD by the way!

What extracting method did you use? If you use extract files, it creates a folder to store whatever that was inside the zip. If you use extract here, it will directly pull out the files inside the zip. How GitHub does their Zips is when you extract the zip, it would be a folder instead of the HUD stuff inside. If you did extract files, it would create a folder and extract the folder GitHub created and it won't work since it's folder on top of folder instead of folder and hud stuff inside. With Extracr here, it'll just pull out the folder and the HUD stuff will be inside.

If that doesn't work, there's something wrong with your game in which I suggest going to the TF2 Steam properties and check it's file integrity.

Otherwise, I have no clue why it won't work for you.
I don't know if this helps, not very good at explaining XD but I do hope you understand what I'm saying.

Best Regards,
Antwan

i have discovered another problem, though it is minor and does not effect anything else in the hud other then looks really weird, when using the cow mangler and any of the Banner weapons as soldier, the Mangler meter and the Banner's rage meter will overlap on top of eachother

http://i.imgur.com/ciALoBN.jpg

Boom fixed it Ultrawing Smile

Really in love with this hud. Hope you keep it updated. Best of luck. <3

I appreciate you using and loving the HUD, !m-DP Manic! I will keep this HUD up to date as long as there are people like you supporting it.

<3 Back to You,
Antwan

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (13.21 MB)  

Last Updated: 01-17-2017

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 18,179

Views: 69838

Rating:

• 15 Vote(s) - 4.93 Average

Developer

Antwan

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.