HUDS.TF

FlawHUD

HUD Information

Description

A minimalist HUD that removes clutter and unnecessary elements for a clean interface - combines elements of aHUD and ToonHUD.

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

Yotts, Cat & SleepingBear

Special Thanks

raysfire: For those excellent HUD Tutorials raysW
Nokk: Creator of aHUD, and is the main inspiration for most of the HUD's elements.
Griever: Creator of ToonHUD, which was the base for this HUD and its' site helped in understanding how HUDs work.

Changelog

v2017.09.20
- Rewrote all of the FlawHUD code, again.
- Updated the Main Menu with a new background and added logo.
- Changed the HUD colors and font sizes used throughout the code.
- Changed the secondary font Code Pro LC to Light Gravity.
- Removed unused and obsolete files, cleaned up the directory.
- Miscellaneous minor visual tweaks, changes and fixes (too many to list)
- Updated the README and localization files.

User Comments

Amazing hud, going to use it.

I guess you could say this HUD is *puts on sunglasses* FLAWless

pls add training button

Can you change the font?

You can literally change it by your self chow check rays font tutorial video

How do you remove the main menu background?

Great HUD!

My favorite new HUD.

I know training with bots is supposed to be for noobs but I find they make the best target practice for my amby. Would like to see the training button restored.

has any1 else noticed that there's no button in the loadout screen to change taunts? that is my only problem with this hud.

I've sent you both private messages addressing these concerns, however in the future please post them to the HUD's Steam Group so to not clutter this comments section. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/FlawHUD

when i tried to extract the folder i got an error

can you add a shop button because there is literally no way to go to shop

Wow. Just WOW

Wait wait I found this my new favorite but how do you change the background pleaseeee tell me :3

cant find the killstreak sign

How do you update this hud please help

It's perfect!

uhh creator when i get a new item for some reason i cannot click the traingle to get the weapon i tried with the default it works please fix this-Dr.Crow

It's been fixed, download the new version.

ok thanks

Love the hud but the notification button doesn't respond to being clicked, I'm using linux 14.04

UpDaTe iT

hey critcal i didnt get xp from causal is this because i didnt stray from 1st place to 4th in the leaderboard cx so anyway if thsi si a bug please fix thisNote: i might have not reinstalled this hud :3

this is my favorite hud by far! awesome hud

Linux 14.04, for me where all the arrows, checks or boxes should be there are letters instead, some examples are the server browser and community/competitive selection screens where you select/deselect gamemodes.

hey critical i found a bug,my fov is usaully 80 but for some reason when i go to a round/match its not 80 im not sure if this is a bug or something buts uts really getting on my nervers

why isn't 16:10 aspect ratio supported? ;-;

There's a small flaw in this hud : the team colors over the timer is an error texture. pls fix

Also, if you could add an achievements button somewhere that would be cool Big Grin

You could change the character selector and also the spy's disguise. Leave with the same icons of the characters.
Moreover so far is perfect, my favorite.

Fix the count to resurrect

The missing texture should be fixed as of version 2016.07.17 - the achievement button will be added in the future.

4:3 plz :C

this have lowered mode?

No replays...

the crosshair customization was driving me insane with other huds but with this one i just changued 24 to 25 and it fitted perfectly on the screen, is there anyway that you could add a console button on the main menu?

great hud and easy customization!

I love this hud but is there any way to change the screen instead of space and get it back to default but other than that I love the hud.

Good hud.

Remove the console folder in flawhud/materials

If you want to delete the space background just go to the FlawHUD-master > materials > console and Delete the console folder or u can delete what is inside the folder ! Smile for those who have a hard time not finding how to.

Only one thing that I would love to see fixed. Can't go to the Mann Co. Store while you're in-game. This HUD is near perfect in my opinion other than that.

That's been fixed since v2016.07.23 - the store can be accessed through the little price tag inside the "Items" button box.

there is an update to tf2 fixes and etc

nice work!

Best hud I have been used I like it very much

Uh, the images used for the classes when a
I clicked items are huge now. How do I fix that?

A great hud with one (ahem) fatal flaw. It is 100% useless with the Scottish Resistance.

FIX 4:3 PLISSSSSSSSSS

bLa

CTF panel currently looks like this - could you please fix it? :3
http://imgur.com/6LkaDyr

A fixed version has been uploaded, just re download it

there's a new update
plz fix it thanks

notify me when its finished

Where's the respawn timer? The numbers at the top are tiny and not very easy to see.

Hey, Do You Think You Could Make This HUD Compatible With OSX (Mac)?

am going to die this Hud Cuz *drinks the rainbow rain* Flawless!!!

This is great

I have been using this HUD for a while now, and I can tell you this. AMAZING.

Some parts of the text in the HUD is cut off, but I'm running macOS. Games + macOS = Bad.
Otherwise, amazing HUD!

Best hud i've ever seen!

Text keeps getting cut off... Why do no HUDs work ;-;

Please post your resolution, operating system and screenshots of the text being cut off on the steam group forums.

one thing that i annoyed me was the absence of a button for the console in the main menu. otherwise really good hud

I have a BIG problem with the hud :/, when i look the store or my items or anything in the start sheen all the buttons (competitive, casual , coop, servers, etc) fusion and i cannot play with this :/ someone can help me with this?? this is my favority hud T-T

Theres no textures in the store.

Absolutely beautiful. Definitely going to be my go to hud.

ehh CriticalFlaw how i can change the background menu,i didnt really like night background

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=300985049

or remove the console folder in the materials folder

Oi oi, lads. So I have all the subfolders in a folder named "HUD thing" in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom, and it ended up as the stock hud but with a different font...

Not working. Please tell me what i am doing wrong!

When you're a spy the enemy's life does not look good

how do I download ;-;

Can u Fix That? http://steamcommunity.com/id/torkoaltf/screenshots/
Im on 1680x1050. pliz fix it i really love ur hud

Hey, Do You Think You Could Make This HUD Compatible With OSX (Mac)?

The map timer has a second smaller timer under it and it has 10 minutes added onto the original time I want to know how to get rid of it

Galactic bg feels off-theme

I love how quickly you update this, criticalflaw! Is there any way to automatically be notified when you release an update?

hey does anybody know if this hud has a custom hitsound cuz my previous one stopped working and I cant figure out why

It does not have custom hitsounds

sfx

fix 4:3

Hi, why doesn't the health number of other players turn red when it's low?

Sometime, the health bar turn red when iam still full health,how did this happend.
This hud isn't have minimode toggle but in your screenshots you're using minimize mode.

@CriticalFlaw
The team and class selection page is broken, returned to default one with the font messed up with the HUD's custom font.
Please fix this asap, I am looking forward to recording some worst gameplay video in the world with your **FLAWless** HUD, thanks.

Also it's fine when Im playing in normal steam mode, but not in big pic mode.

there is a problem, if you sapped 2 buildings it will only say the first one ;-;

HUD appears to have broken a bit with a recent update. Class, team, and MOTD screens are now defaulting to vanilla TF2 ones and no mouse cursor is available. This makes it impossible to navigate them without console commands and keybinds.

Other elements are broken as well such as objective information on the bottom of the screen and the taunt menu, loadout menu, and others.

There is no respawn timer other than the tiny one at the top and also no kill counter like the heashots and backstabs and revenge and dominations are there but can you make it so that all of those add up into one total kill counter

Hey guys I found how to make flaw hud work on linux

The best hud I've ever used

GOD HAS GRACED US IT'S BEEN UPDATED I LOVE THIS HUD SDFGBDFSGBCHDF

Great update. I was just thinking this hud hasn't been updated in a while, and my only complaint was the background. And you just updated. Thanks

Holy Shit! One of the best HUDs I have ever seen!

I kinda don't like the Background but i'll change it myself its pretty ez ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)

I changed the BG to this one on Game Banana https://gamebanana.com/guis/31433
I think it suits it better

Beautiful.

respawn timer does not display.
other than that, works well.

turns out the respawn timer was just broken temporarily and is working again.

Would like that the page bar in the inventory could be lovered: https://imgur.com/a/8vNlW

Needed to make some adjustments to the hud, lowered the health bar and ammo numbers, removed the custom background (not sure if the halloween backgrounds will work, and the playermodels of the main menu?) and moved the 3d player model to the far right of the screen while in-game.
After that, looks great.

Is there a way to add a hitmarker to this hud for the crosshairs?

Linux support can be added by renaming custom/FlawHUD to custom/flawhud. For some reason, it does not search capitalized directories.

the pip boy for engi, in this hud the build option is broken Sad

Please submit a screenshot and describtion of whats broken about it to our steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FlawHUD/discussions

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (1.46 MB)  

Last Updated: 09-22-2017

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 77,863

Views: 258890

Rating:

• 48 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average

Developer

CriticalFlaw

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.