HUDS.TF

m0re Hud

HUD Information

Description

Clean and very functional Hud, Originally made by m0re!
One of the first huds ever made, this hud has been around for years.
I updated and tried to improve this hud, but always trying to keep his original look as much as possible!

Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/sxOyM
F.A.Q: https://github.com/Hypnootize/m0rehud/bl.../README.md
TF.TV: http://www.teamfortress.tv/34115/m0re-hud

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Credits

m0re: for creating this hud
Gunblade, Zimmy, NinjaDC, Zen: for updating this hud during the last years
Broesel & Knuckles: Crosshairs

Special Thanks

Omni, Doodle, Flame, Rays: For the amazing hud guides

And thanks to every one that helped me fixing this hud!

Changelog

Relase Date:
-Added full support for the matchmaking update
-Added new build/destory/taunt/disguise menus to look better with the rest of the hud
-Fixed Vaccinator menu
-Fixed Winpanel/Timer for the last update
-Moved the taget ids slightly up to not overlap the player health
-Fixed the 3d target health (tf_hud_target_id_disable_floating_health 0) being cut off (only on 16:9 probably)
-Changed the damage indicators to make them smaller
-Fixed the tournament hud (Added support for competitive and tournament readymode)
-Changed the general hud to work with the #base files (is now easier to update)
-A lot of other less important changes that i can't remember

08/07/2016
-Added Support for Meed Your Match Update
-Changed the style of the main menu with the MYM Update changes
-Reduced the gap between the menu labels to be like the old versions
-Added pass time support
-Fixed some little things in the tournament/matchmaking panels
-Added new customization (smaller health)
-Fixed the demo shield meter (chargin targe etc)
-Added dropshadow to the uber label
-General changes to make the hud work with the #base files, is now a lot easier to update
-Added color customization (you can now easily change the colors from the clientscheme)
-Others minor changes

13/07/2016
-Added advanced options button to the main menu
-Fixed stopwatch menu for competitive matches
-Minor fixes

22/07/2016
-Added low health color customizations
-Added a server button to the main menu so it's faster to navigate
-Moved Quest,Streams,MOTD,Notification buttons to the right
-Added a winpanel for arena mode
-Improved general arena hud
-Fixed positions and improved a bit the capture the flag hud
-Improved Passtime hud

07/09/2016
-Added new customization: MINIMAL MODE
-Added player model to the class selection menu
-Improved and cleaned main menu, now dispalys everything by default
-Fixed mute,vote,achievements,report buttons not displaying the color when armed
-Fixed sentrygun menu not displaying the kills counter
-Fixed general killstreakcounter positioning and added mvm powerup bottle counter
-Minor MvM fixes
-Removed uneeded Codes

28/09/2016
-Fixed for the new matchmaking update
-Improved team switches notifications
-Improved hud crosshairs

22/10/2016
-Added full support for the past halloween modes
-Added SourceScheme
-Improved the server intro panels (you can now easily skip them by pressing E)
-Added Shortcuts to the back and close loadout buttons
-Improved The Passtime Hud
-Minor Fixes

13/02/2017
-Added hud crosshairs animations
-Added healthCross transparent background

User Comments

This is my favorite new hud! Definitely love the font, the colors, and the overall cleanliness of it.

Is there any way you can add the highest killstreak into the winpanel?

If i can find a way to add it without changing the whole winpanel, why not!

It look so cool! Gonna try it out. Hope you won't discontinue this HUD.

Make the smaller numbers an option

Gotta agree with BeastDabest, make the number smaller

I am working on it, will be included in the next update

no advanced option rip rip rip

Settings > Multiplayer > Advanced

look pretty promising

funny how it's called moreHUD but on the main menu it shows less ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

put the m0rehud-master folder in my custom folder and hud's not working. I installed 4x3 files and last damage numbers and nothing's working. It just shows default hud

Inside the custom folder you need to put the "m0rehud" folder, the one that you find inside the m0rehud-master to make it work (you can also follow the installation guide file, might be easier).

And yeah about the customizations you just need to copy the folders inside the customizations and then copy and replace them over the normal hud files.

The Hud looks amazing but it needs the feature of wearer`s current status effects from flat hud

It doesn't work on me and i'm on windows 10 plz help

Are you getting the default hud instead? If yes check if you installed it correctly and follow the installation guide file!

Got it working thanks

thanks for minmode!~

Looks like brosel's hud, nice.

Well Broesel is based on m0rehud thats why!

Thank you. It can be difficult finding a HUD that shows team health. I need it for my Medic.

Really liking this hud, i use it all the time! Here's some improvements ideas:

- Put the bar meters (e.g. Mad Milk, Sandman, etc) next to the player model
- Background opacity to 0.50 for the scoreboard & win panel
These are personal preferences, if you don't want to implement them, it's ok Smile

Plz make for a mac, as a med main this hud is literally sex

@S▽O
The hud might work for mac already, the mainpage says is not supported just because I can't test it out on a mac system.
So yeah there is a chance that the hud works perfectly fine on mac and linux as well, you just need to try it out.

@Hypnotize This hud pretty much works perfectly for mac, apart from the fact that the four buttons on the main menu (streams, contracts, news and notifications) show up as letters instead (even with the font installed). Nonetheless, this is a great hud and you are an angel for updating so many huds. Thank you!

P.S. The readme file says "esitate" instead of "hesitate". It doesn't really matter but I noticed that.

Hypnotize keep update it i love it

Love the hud, thank you for keeping it updated Hypnotize!
May I ask what was in the latest update (11. November 2016) ?

Nothing important, it was just a new font definition that valve added so... I added it right away to the hud just so I don't forget to do it the next update.

@Hypnotize It doesnt work for my mac, is there any suggestion you can give for it to work. I have a fps cfg installed but that shouldnt matter to much right?

@S▽O No the fps config shouldn't matter, and the hud is not working at all (like you are getting the default hud instead) or is just a font problem?
For now check if it's installed correctly (there is a installation guide file inside the hud, try to follow it).

@Hypnotize Ye its installed correctly. Im just getting the default hud instead. Idk what else to do.

@Hypnotize Everything works well on mac just to give a bit of feedback. I have a problem..I am stuck with the 6v6 scoreboard in casual mode and would like to have the 12v12 scoreboard please in casual mode

when i pick up a healthpack the +100 hp is at the class model and not next to health, does that happen cus im using the 16x10 files or is it supposed to be like that??

Yeah is supposed to be like that Torkoal!

I got a problem my screen goes white when i join a game when open in game menu i can see everything when i at start screen its normal so every game i join is white screened. Please help

I'm sorry but that doesn't tell my much Sad ... maybe you are missing a folder/file and that results in the hud being broken, try re-installing it following the guide and be sure to include the basefiles folder other than that I don't really know.

i really love the look of this hud but, I can't seem to get to work anyone or the owner of this hud pls help

what do you mean deadkiller?

Looks like the Default version just a little bit of the default

Thanks for the update, the new health cross is nice SeemsGood

Not sure if it's intentional, but the damage numbers seem to have gotten bigger, possibly one of the customizations that I used ( team color healthcross, blue theme, last damage done enabled for health cross ). Haven't checked if it's specifically one or a combination that makes it happen, let me know if you want me to check.

The health cross last damage done customization makes them bigger yeah. Actually it has always been like that, I don't really know why.

I'll make it size 18 like the others, I think it makes more sense that way.

Oh, that's odd, everything else seemed to work ok though, thanks again Big Grin

Can the disconnect and quit button not be so close together, i frequently exit the game. I love everything else about the hud tho great job!

One little thing. When you play engi, and theres a ton of chat, the chat kinds blocks the building thingy on the side, making it hard to see your buildings health and stuff. (Screenie: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=877282583). If you could move it so the chat doesnt clog up the building thingy, it would be greatly apreciated.

How come when i download it and press the Casual button it merges the MVM menu hud and the Casual menu hud, for example in the middle of where selecting maps is it says BOOTCAMP etc etc, and i cant join a game because of this, there are like 2 start game buttons in the corner so it doesnt work. Basically what im saying is the MVM menu overlaps the Casual menu and it makes it not possible to start a game, no matter what i click.

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (1.04 MB)  

Last Updated: 02-14-2017

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 28,507

Views: 167557

Rating:

• 27 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average

Developer

Hypnotize

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.