HUDS.TF

ToonHUD

HUD Information

Description

Highly customizable HUD for TF2. Create your own theme and share it with others at toonhud.com!

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Changelog

Version 9
============================
- Original looking main menu is back
- Set TF2 fonts as default for OSX and Linux
- Removed "map: cp_bridge" label from spectate screen
- Fixed item inspect panel showing "Unknown" label in MvM (reported by JustCallMeAlec)

User Comments

Very Customizable and up-to-date!

Probably one of the best customizable huds ever.

I would like a feature where you could also customize the menu look like if it looks like rays hud which is a list of the buttons or just you get the point. But if its not available then I guess not.

I cant get it to work

how do i get its updater?

How to customize this HUD

@GunMannJeff: There's no updater anymore.
@Wayward Pines: Login at toonhud.com.

Everytime i play tf2 it only shows the main menu for 2 seconds then turns off....

Can you update this HUD so I can use it on the Meet Your Match update?

Is there a customisation that lets you place the chat in the top left? i was using flatHUD but i really need a change, and this hud was perfect, but the only thing that bugged me was the chat Tongue

@Cazcasay: Yes there is. Smile

Does it work with the new tf2 update meet your match

@trpevskiluka: It does

When I click on 'Find Game' it doesn't open up the tab to show the game modes so I can't even regularly start a game, is this just me? This only happens with ToonHUD.

I love how customizable this HUD is.

is it me or do i just don't like the menu screen that much? (it's to cramped into the left side in my opinion)

Please answer .I have a problem,all titles an digits are higher than they suppose to be.Half of the digits disappear and it's uncomfortable for me to play.

@Dont worry Im a noob: You have to change the font to something else. Most of ToonHUD's fonts do not work well with Mac. Use "TF2 Build" or a custom one.

This is my favorite hud but one thing prevent me from using it exclusively- Many times, I can't read the damage numbers floaters. I think it's because they disappear too fast.

i cant figure out how to customize my hud, I went thru some comments above it said to login on toonhud.com so i did. Still i get nothing, please add me on steam and explain to me how to do this.

Why doesn't my custom font work on my mac? I've downloaded the fonts and they don't work.

@Hunky Dory: You can change that in resource/ui/huddamageaccount.res -> CDamageAccountPanel -> delta_lifetime. It's 2 seconds now. Maybe I'll make it as an editable option in the editor at some point.

@_Combat_Chicken_: It seems that you haven't made an account yet. You login at toonhud.com and then type a username you want to use. Then you can make themes.

@Cpt.ScoutMan #TeamHeavy: You are probably trying to use Opentype fonts or something. TF2 only supports Truetype fonts.

They are .ttf files, they just aren't working.

How can you customize? Pls help

How can I remove the default cross hair

nope fak that am out cause god damn disk 6 mb never download that god damn thing
am out..

Seems Like A Great Hud! I Can't Wait To Try It Big Grin

How to customize this hud ?

how exactly do you customize this hud? i wanted to change some things

toonhud.com - log in to create your own theme.

Honestly I think it's overused at this point, but still a great HUD Smile

this hud is so great Big Grin

Can someone help, when I am in game, the numbers that show my health and ammo is cut in half, and sometimes I can't recognize the numbers

@ctOS: Change the font. Komika Axis doesn't work well on Mac.

@Griever How do I do that?

all the text is cut in half for me what do i do!?!?!

the button find a game on main menu it is called like "#MMENU_FINDAGAME" now it's not like "FIND A GAME" when the scream fortress VIII has been ended

Latest one is broken? Random black boxes over people's names. Great until now.

Oh and I'm on Mac.

love it

in Team fortress 2 when you press M, or go into your loadout menu you can change the color of the class you chose to see what he looks like on both teams. By default it is always red no matter what team you are on it is red. but if you change it to blu, everyone on your/the other team will become blu. In the past this didnt happen but now (sometime after the halloween update) this glitch showed. try it for yourself if you feel like it.

i like it, that's good

Everytime I open the chat and then finish typing or reading it makes the cursor jump to the upper left of the screen as a result of using this HUD, it's never done this before with the other HUD's I've used before. Also the Achievement HUD overlay thing, it would be nice if that could get a customizable place on the HUD too as it just throws it up into the upper left corner with barely readable text.

It would be very veryyy cool if you could make the health icon or whatever customizable so that you can change colours or whatever

I like it

how do i change the location on the base jumper icon?

I saw this hud in lots of TF2 videos and so I came here to see if this was the correct one an it is

is there an installer for toonhud?if have can a kind soul send me a link? i too lazy to look at filesWink

when i load the game the main menu is all white and i can barely see the menu icons, please help.

also the in game hud is broken aswell, i have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Can u make the min mode that make heath bar, ammo bar smaller and stick to the bottom of the screen.

My only issue is the recharge and HYPE bars. Really wish they were labelled. Other than that, excellent HUD.

I would like to know how to get the ammo near the centre of the screen. please respond!! other than that, great hud!

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (5.62 MB)  

Last Updated: 03-15-2017

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 60,162

Views: 169055

Rating:

• 42 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average

Developer

Griever

HUD Developer

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.