HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 >
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
HUD Installation for Windows
Never mind it works now, thanks for the guide! Smile
I cant see any of the pictures in this for some reason :/ so i cant see what it is like to paste the folder with resources and scripts into the tf/custom folder correctly
There is already a "custom" Folder in my tf folder do i pu the files in there??
(12-15-2015, 05:45 AM)GamingGreninja1| trade.tf Wrote: I cant see any of the pictures in this for some reason :/ so i cant see what it is like to paste the folder with resources and scripts into the tf/custom folder correctly
(12-15-2015, 11:20 AM)Zemech Wrote: There is already a "custom" Folder in my tf folder do i pu the files in there??
Make a folder in the custom folder, it can have any name as long as it's lower case. Just call it "hud" and place the hud files in that hud folder.
I did everything the guide said to download e.v.e hud but it still doesnt work :/
Actually now that I think of it EVERYTHING that I download into that file doesnt work including huds and the closed captions for TF2. I also have to do something different to get to my steam folder.
I have to do:

Users/(Profile Name)/Steam Games/Steamapps/Common and so on.

I DONT KNOW WHY IT DOESNT WORK PLEASE HELP
how do I open said folder in windows 10?
none of the images are displaying - any pointers, plz?
The pictures are not working
i tried downloading flathud but it didnt work or i didnt know where to press it. help me plz, im begging anyone
(07-19-2015, 09:31 AM)TheNutCaseFTW Wrote: i cant find Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf on my Computer

maybe you put it in a different disk
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 >

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.