HUDS.TF

Hello There, Guest!

< 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
HUD Installation for Windows
Amazing HUD.

Does this provides extra faster loading time and performance compared to the regular HUD or this is just for aesthethic purposes?
i cant find Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\

on my Computer
Sad
(07-19-2015, 09:31 AM)TheNutCaseFTW Wrote: i cant find Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf on my Computer
you no have steam or team fortress 2 . . .
i cant find Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf. someone help me?
I did not install TF2 on my C drive not even steam will it work?
No its not working please help heres my directorium where i placed tf2 cause i did not have space on disk C
My PC/Local Disk D:/Igrice/Team Fortress 2/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/custom/FlawHud-master
(Word ''Igrice'' is serbian word ''Games'' just not to get confused) please help!
(07-19-2015, 09:31 AM)TheNutCaseFTW Wrote: i cant find Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf on my Computer

If you're on Windows, it's most likely in the OS folder.
(12-01-2014, 09:38 PM)omnibombulator Wrote: This is the Installation Guide for the Windows Operating System
Click here for the Mac Installation Guide
Click here for the Linux Installation Guide

HUD Installation for Windows

Before doing anything else, locate your Team Fortress 2 folder. You will usually find it in Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf. Here, you should create a folder named custom. This is where our HUD files will be stored.

[Image: win_install_7.png]

The next thing to do is to download the HUD you wish to use. Usually, they will come downloaded in a compressed .zip, .rar, .7z or another compression file.

[Image: win_install_4.png]

Then, extract the contents of the compressed folder using WinRAR or another similar program.

[Image: win_install_5.png]

Choose your desired destination for the folder to extract to, and then locate the decompressed folder. Inside, depending on how the HUD has been packaged, you will always find 2 folders named "Resource" and "Scripts". Some HUDs may come with other folders, such as "Materials".

[Image: win_install_6.png]

Now, copy the folder that "Resource" and "Scripts" are located inside (not the Resource and Scripts folders themselves) and paste it into the tf/custom folder. If done correctly, your directory should look similar to this:

[Image: win_install_1.png]

Make sure not to paste the HUD folder into the tf/ directory, like this

[Image: win_install_2.png]

Or else the HUD will not load
In the same vein, make sure you don't copy too many folders into the tf/custom directory, like this

[Image: win_install_3.png]

As again, the HUD will not load.
Now, load up your game. If done correctly, you'll be greeted by a nice, new HUD!

Still having issues? Feel free to post any problems you are having in this thread!
great hud it works but how can i make a bot server from the title screen?

it's in: ThisPC/Local Disk (CSmile/Program Files(x84) etc
< 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.