HUDS.TF

flathud

HUD Information

Description

A custom TF2 HUD by flatline. Its bold design gives you the most amount of info in the least amount of space.

NO I WILL NOT SUPPORT PASS TIME

HUD Features

Operating Systems Supported?
Windows
Mac
Linux

Resolutions

Supported?
16:9
16:10
4:3
5:4

Gamemodes

Supported?
Tournament
Competitive
Mann Vs. Machine
Capture the Flag
Payload
Payload Race
Control Points
Attack/Defend
King of the Hill
Domination
Special Delivery
Arena
Player Destruction
Mannpower
Territorial Control
Passtime
Robot Destruction
Halloween

Miscellaneous

Supported?
Custom Fonts
Custom Menus
Extra Scoreboards
HUD Crosshairs
Minmode Toggle
Custom Materials
Easy Customization

Special Thanks

Rays - being a HUD dictionary, raysHUD (the base of this), and being an awesome person
Omni - helping me be not dumb with hud stuff
Harvest - other HUD questions
Doodle - Doodle's hud guide
Suyo - his awesome loading screen and statusspec info!
Tmoney, Drewbi, Magikarp, Nick, Maka, FreakyFred, and all my other testers - Beta testing and feedback
tstm - creating the flathud website

Changelog

No Changelog has been submitted.

User Comments

does it work for meet your match

the main menu is broke

The main menu is broken, nothing happends when i click on logos ( inventory logo, quick play loggo...)

needs to be suported for pass time and robot destruction....or atleast passtime

those game modes are both totally useless, i will never support them because they will go the way of arena

how can i make it so over heal and low health do not have that box and just change the text color

Where did the steam profile pic icon in the main menu go? I really enjoyed it. Did the meet and match update make it impossible to add it? I hope you add it back.

mym removed it, yes

this is the best hud that i have used in my life.. just want robo desctruction and mym compatible

does it work for the new update?

it's updated yes

who even plays robot destruction anymore

1440x900 support pls

what the FUCK is that resolution

this HUD is very good and I like it, although it does need some constructive criticism.

- in casual the portraits are messed up, I cant see what everyone's class is (its the same on the scoreboard, it isn't big enough to show all players), also they lack respawn timers so I don't know when that medic is coming back to save our teams asses.
-the HUD in general is great but I whish there was a minimal version similar to the stock HUD, like with things smaller and moved closer to the edges of the screen.
-I really like the font, makes the HUD look serious but in one case, when walking out of spawn and seeing the names of your team through the walls, the red/blue with the black outline looks weird.
-and yes people do play PASS time and robot destruction (I play the latter quite a lot).

I hope this helped you, you don't need to follow this, just giving some feedback.

-i know about this and am fixing it (just lazy atm), didnt know about respawn timers
-no fuck that, stock hud is awful
-i will absolutely never support passtime/robot destruction/player destruction/any other dumb game mode valve vomits out every month. way too much work for like no benefit.

Okay, this hud? Wow. Just amazing.
Thank you SO much for making this hud, because it is (almost) EXACTLY what I was looking for!
IS SO SLEEEEEEEEK
Also, I like how you changed the Community Server browser, it makes a good change from the dull brown of the stock hud.

Cheers, mate! o/

4/5 I play lots of Pass Time

Hud isnt working help, thanks!

It worked yay thanks for the awsome hud the reason why it didin't work it was cuz l was doing it wrong l didn't read the guide how to install it but now it launched and with the custom evrything yay gj man keep up the good work and if you want to be freinds on steam my name is Frantic as a medic

This is a little bit off-topic, but I just have to wonder: why do you have your Steam profile linked in your profile, but not on your HUD's pages themselves? Thanks for maintaining two of the best HUDs out there, by the way.

that's done automatically by huds.tf, and i don't want people to add me for hud questions so that's why they're not on the websites

I like flatboats, do you?

is it possible to change the picture on the main menu in the files or something,not that the main menu image is bad i would just like to customize it.

not easily

please update the hud i really love this hud ;-;

update it for what?

just because it hasn't been updated recently doesn't mean it's not being worked on anymore, it just means that nothing has come out that needs updating

The health bar is broken, sometimes it stays red or green whenever you're full health or not overhealed

that's animation errors that cannot be fixed

Can you pls update this Hud cause right now it is broken Thx

how

Any update on fixing the scoreboard to show all players?

Whenever I go to a control point game, the control point icons at the bottom of the screen don't appear, so I can't see if a control point is being capped or not.

@scorn not a bug
@wuro that's probably an sv_pure issue

Rip Main Menu 2015-2017

How do I get the menu characters showing? I already put in a custom character folder in the hud but the characters still wont show.

this looks like xbmc menu :')

Download

If you like the look of this HUD, feel free to try it by downloading it. Just click the download button below!

Download (12.03 MB)  

Last Updated: 12-22-2016

If you're unsure how to install a HUD, check out our installation guide to help you through it.

Stats

Downloads: 23,672

Views: 87960

Rating:

• 23 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average

Developer

flatline

HUD Developer

Copyright © 2014 - 2017 huds.tf | Site by omnibombulator | Powered by MyBB, © 2002 - 2017 MyBB Group and Steam.